Future scenes or events that would make you go blind with rage

Pinkie Baelish

If Dany kills Stannis, that would result in the "Clash of the Fanbases"

Unlikely, but depending on how it goes down I might find it fairly upsetting too.

But nothing is worse than magical dragon-riding prince-dwarf Tyrion Targaryen - if that crap goes down it would be like "mk GRRM, way to invalidate like 4 characters at once, because now none of the Tyrion/Cersei angst or Tyrion/Tywin angst even matter"

And if Tyrion and Dany get together even though he is so not her type I will burn things.

in that order, starting tiwht the worst:

Jon actually becoming the Chosen One (TPTWP, AAR, Last Hero, King in the North, LC of the Night's Watch, True King of Westeros, etc)

- ^-- this

- dany as queen

- arya becoming a full FM to the point and no longer arya of house stark

- bran turning into a tree corpse like his predecessor

- anymore UnX

- wun wun dies

other than that i would be pretty happy with anything else (exception of course being cersei as queen and ramsay as lord paramount of the north). i could live with LF as king of the ashes more than with a queen dany.

LOL, I can actually see the forum closing down for a few days due to the amount of shock and grief.

LOL

"westeros.org is currently in mourning and unavailable"

Nothing would make me go blind with rage, since they are George's books after all. But I'd be disappointed if certain things happened, such as Jon actually becoming the Chosen One (TPTWP, AAR, Last Hero, King in the North, LC of the Night's Watch, True King of Westeros, etc), Bran being forgotten/unimportant, Arya not turning into a full-fledged FM badass, Roose not being a vampire, Dany never reaching Westeros, and Davos dying.

This. I love Jon, but some posters make him seem like he's everything. I strongly doubt that there will be a single savior in ASOIAF.

The book is going through the window if this ever happens

LOL.

It is inevitable.

BLASPHEMY, NON-BELIEVER, BLASPHEMY.

I don't even dislike Dany, but I would be mad if this happens. Unless of course, Stannis becomes the Night's King. I could see some of the most devout committing seppuku if this ever happens.

OK, maybe not that far. But these boards will probably crash from the sheer rage.

BLASPHEMY, NON-BELIEVER, BLASPHEMY.

I don't even dislike Dany, but I would be mad if this happens. Unless of course, Stannis becomes the Night's King.

Well, Dany is either going to kill Stannis as the NK reborn, or, as the Slayer of Lies, she will slay the lie that Stannis is AA.

Well, Dany is either going to kill Stannis as the NK reborn, or, as the Slayer of Lies, she will slay the lie that Stannis is AA.

She will probably do it. Her army of Spartacus cast-offs slaves will ride the tide of good intentions all the way to the iron throne.

On the other hand, it would be one of the ultimate shockers in literary history if Stannis were to kill Daenerys... the aftermath of grief in itself would be worth every second of reading these books.

On the other hand, it would be one of the ultimate shockers in literary history if Stannis were to kill Daenerys... the aftermath of grief in itself would be worth every second of reading these books.

I always give my Unsullied friends fake spoilers, especially one where Stannis kills Daenerys and takes her dragons, because Melisandre convinces him to do so because the Lord of Light told her to do it. Can you imagine if something like this actually happens? This would definitely be a twist that I would not see coming at all.

I always give my Unsullied friends fake spoilers, especially one where Stannis kills Daenerys and takes her dragons, because Melisandre convinces him to do so because the Lord of Light told her to do it. Can you imagine if something like this actually happens? This would definitely be a twist that I would not see coming at all.

That is just evil, why would you torture your friends like that?

da

if stannis kills off dany i will build a statue in honor of grrm out of unicorn horn. 100 meters high.

it seems more likely that dany forces a submitted stannis to wash a freed slave. he contracts the bloody pox and dies in flood of diarrhea.

Archived