Future scenes or events that would make you go blind with rage

Pinkie Baelish

Blind with rage? Nope, too well adjusted for that. But going with the spirit of the thread:

* Jon or Dany being chosen ones of some kind, and this not being in any way subverted.

* Everyone ending up on the same side against the Others. Boring, takes the conflict out of it. At least one sympathetic characters has to end up fighting for or with them, and for believable reasons. Or the Others themselves get a sympathetic motive.

* The Essos storyline (which I, unlike apparently every single other person, do care about) going nowhere, because the focus lies only on Westeros and every character currently in Essos just rushes there for the showdown.

da

if stannis kills off dany i will build a statue in honor of grrm out of unicorn horn. 100 meters high.

it seems more likely that dany forces a submitted stannis to wash a freed slave. he contracts the bloody pox and dies in flood of diarrhea.

if she does that to Stannis I will be pissed. I'm not even a Stan fan that much but if that happens I will be angry. I like the idea of him trying to counter Dany's dragons with a shadow baby and it drains him of his life.

Sansa dies because of Littles' scheming... I like both characters, but that would make me real upset if it happened.

Arya dies. I'd put the book down until I became obsessed with what happened to the other characters.

There is only one savior of Westeros. There has to be, like, all of them as saviors.

Tyrion is actually a Targ/dragon rider/dwarf-prince.

Dany doesn't even make it to Westeros. We read five books about her, if she just dies, even a Oberyn-Martell-equivalent-death, her entire arc would have been a waste. She doesn't have to win the IT, she just needs to land so she can shut up about how she's never been home, and that Westeros was home, and blah blah blah. (Sorry I just got really into my rant)

Jon stays dead.

Everyone magically knows about r+l=j, etc.

No one appreciates our dead characters. That's why I like Brienne, she always remembers Renly. Ned and Robert never really got over Lyanna's death. Catelyn is looking for Robb's vengence. The Martells are still looking to make the Lannisters pay. I'd be really disappointed if we stopped seeing characters appreciate all the things that dead characters did, or stop remembering them.

That is just evil, why would you torture your friends like that?

Are you really surprised? You're talking to the guy with a Roose Bolton avatar after all :devil:

I also sometimes tell them that Ramsay rapes Arya(which is, in a way, true. The best lies are the ones with an element of truth to them), and tell them that Tywin doesn't shit gold. It's funny to see them scoff at the second spoiler. I can't wait to see their reactions next season.

Something else that would make me really mad is if Daenerys doesn't reach Westeros until the last book, or if the Others don't make their move in TWOW. Both these plotlines are well overdue for some real plot progression.

Also:

* Jon becoming King.

* Jon and Dany becoming lovers.

* Really, Jon becoming anything else except an important guy in the Night's Watch and/or in the fight against the Others (that's okay). Being Rhaegar's son, fine, but only if it's ultimately pointless.

* The Dragons being unstoppable killing machines, no matter on which side. It's been 300 years since Aegon steamrolled his enemies with their help, someone has to have figured out how to defeat them in the meantime.

Even though I like Stannis more than Dany I still think it would be hilarious if she killed him. Just to come here and see all the rage. Sometimes the Stannis love and Dany hate gets a just a teensy bit out of hand.

What would make me mad is if Arya spent the rest of the series doing FM training. It would be better if she survived, but I can deal with her going out like a BAMFG.

Archived