U.S. Politics - knowing me knowing you, a-haaa

TerraPrime

Along with Celine Dion, Justin Beiber and Nickleback we northerners have given the US with Senator Ted Cruz. Unfortunately he has recently renounced his Canadian citizenship. Sad for us but a belssing for the US no doubt. No need to thank us. :)

Along with Celine Dion, Justin Beiber and Nickleback we northerners have given the US with Senator Ted Cruz. Unfortunately he has recently renounced his Canadian citizenship. Sad for us but a belssing for the US no doubt. No need to thank us. :)

Seriously. You can come collect your cultural "icons" ANY time. I only ask that we be allowed to keep Elisha Cuthbert.....take the rest back please.

There really is nothing so deliciously ironic in politics as the people who vehemently want Ted Cruz to run for president, especially considering how quite a few of them are birthers.

The real irony is that between the two (McCain and Obama), McCain was the one who was born on foreign soil (Panama). In this case, Ted Cruz was born an American citizen in Canada.

There really is nothing so deliciously ironic in politics as the people who vehemently want Ted Cruz to run for president, especially considering how quite a few of them are birthers.

I suppose, assuming one thinks the birthers really care about who was born where. They are concerned about Obama's birth place in the same way Republicans are concerned about deficit spending. They'll happily target a Democrat over it, but when one of their own is in power all is forgiven and/or forgotten.

When you take a dump out your window, it always falls on the people below you. :P

Archived