Theory: Elia Martell Alive?

Swafford25

Well. We have never got that Elia was shy, slight and weak. Her health was weak and she was frail because of it. No one ever talks about her being shy or anything like that. In fact, I think that she probably wasn't shy. Her brother is Oberyn Martell. She came to Harrenhall with a dozen ladies. Her personality seems like the type who would make friends really easy. She may have been outgoing; she just had to worry about her health so she couldn't just go running through the fields and horseback riding all the time.

Fair points. Then putting side personality parallels, it still doesn't clear up how it was possible she left KL unnoticed and they replaced her with someone else. Someone else, whom Gregor Clegane raped and murdered, and whose body was seen by Ned and Robert both. And like Dany Girl, I agree that even if she was indeed "Oberyn's sister" she would've tried to reach out long ago, not kept quiet and patient (which is more Doran). Also Oberyn would've died completely in vain.

• 2 weeks later...

Deader than dead. Also if she was Septa Lemore and Aegon is Aegon, then surely I'm sure Tyrion would've noticed something between them (if Aegon doesn't know then I doubt she'd be able to hide her affection for him). And in the much more likely case that Aegon is fAegon, then why would she be travelling and supporting someone who isn't her son?

If Elia is alive and Aegon is alive, (maybe Rhaenys is alive too) Martell's hatred against the Lannisters doesn't make sense.

You are right.At first I thought maybe Elia could be alive but when I thought about that I changed my mind.If she is alive, which I do not really think so afterall, the Martells have no idea,thus the hatred for the Lannisters.

EDIT:

Hey, I mean, George seems to use parallels in his story, right??

Theon faked the murders of the Stark boys and the North bought it.It could be a kinda hint that maybe (with a capital M!) Tywin Lannister did the same years ago.Maybe his men couldn't find Elia and the children because they possible fled,so he sent the Mountain to stage the deaths so he could make the whole of Westeros believe they are dead.He found himself in a situation where he had to make the quick desicion of staging the whole thing.

Who knows?

It ties with the suspicion that all three are alive.

Now if Lemore is Elia, and fAegon is Aegon, than who is Rhaenys?More crackpoterry guys?Give me a name!Hahahaha!

Archived