The most touching scene from the books/series

Wrikudoro

For me, it was when Sansa built the snow Winterfell. It was truly sad for me. She put a lot of work remembering her home as she tries to feel any residual happiness in seeing Winterfell if only just a miniature. The scene was detailed so much and I want it to linger forever.

Thanks to Sweetrobin to ruined it all.

What is yours?

I forgot about this. I should read again lol

“Egg,” he got out. “I want Egg.”

“Hunger is a good sign,” the maester said, “but it is sleep you need just now, not food.”

Dunk shook his head, and regretted it at once. “Egg is my squire . . .”

“Is he? A brave lad, and stronger than he looks. He was the one to pull you from the stream. He helped

us get that armor off you, too, and rode with you in the wayn when we brought you here. He would not

sleep himself, but sat by your side with your sword across his lap, in case someone tried to do you harm.

He even suspected me, and insisted that I taste anything I meant to feed you. A queer child, but devoted.”

That Bran's chapter where Robb put him into his bed and telling him they're going to have an adventure together and probably going to visit Jon at the Wall. Bran was wistful while Robb had tears on his eyes. He reached out and touch his brother's hand. The chapter ended with "their fingers twined together."

Kinda touching knowing what happened to their family after.

That Bran's chapter where Robb put him into his bed and telling him they're going to have an adventure together and probably going to visit Jon at the Wall. Bran was wistful while Robb had tears on his eyes. He reached out and touch his brother's hand. The chapter ended with "their fingers twined together."

Kinda touching knowing what happened to their family after.

Yeah, Robb is very rarely seen emotional in the book. So this is a nice touch on his character

Archived