Aging actors (Contains Spoilers)

dmo862000

Of course death happens to everyone. But by and large it happens to the elderly far more often than it happens to the youth. The fact is that the elderly are working far past 'retirement' age and therefore it isn't unrealistic to call their longevity into question. If someone was 90 and running for political office I would say their age is fair game. When you are looking to profit past an age that is considered the age when you should be done its fair enough to question age.

Here here!

This is not a hypothetical thing since we're talking about someone with the terminal big C.

I thought about it how much it would suck if GRRM or someone in cast and crew, any of them died because they're all good actors and it's a touchy subject with recasting/ how to handle it.

but I pose this question to us all.... how would you feel if you found out you only have a few months to live?

Would your biggest concern be that you aren't going to be able to find out what happens in Winds of Winter? Or won't get to see season 5 of Game of Thrones?

really doesn't matter what happens to those actors/actresses if we ourselves die..

YOLO right?

• 3 weeks later...

This is not a hypothetical thing since we're talking about someone with the terminal big C.

I thought about it how much it would suck if GRRM or someone in cast and crew, any of them died because they're all good actors and it's a touchy subject with recasting/ how to handle it.

but I pose this question to us all.... how would you feel if you found out you only have a few months to live?

Would your biggest concern be that you aren't going to be able to find out what happens in Winds of Winter? Or won't get to see season 5 of Game of Thrones?

really doesn't matter what happens to those actors/actresses if we ourselves die..

YOLO right?

Wow, this is kind of a odd response. If I had only a few months to live I don't think ASOIAF or GOT, will cross my mind at all, but if had something to do with the show it might!

Archived