Will Bravos be pro or anti Dany?

Dave17

No I mean that the bankers are the one who care about the money, like there is any chance that Dany will pay the crown's debts. All the Braavosi tho hate the dragons.

There's a great chance Dany would agree to pay a bill every month or whatever. Her credit score should be up at 800.

What loans has she defaulted on?

There's a great chance Dany would agree to pay a bill every month or whatever. Her credit score should be up at 800.

Seriously? She will accept to pay UUUZZZZUUURRRPPPEEERRR'SSS and his dogs debts? And even if she magicaly has changed her mind, do you think that Braavos will forget its own existence?

But she would not pay the current debts of the Iron Throne, the debts that Robert, the usurper, made. Stannis agreed to pay those debts along with repaying loan for sellswords). Dany would pay back a loan for sellswords, sure, but she would never agree to pay Robert's debts.

Ok. Now I know you are kidding.

But yet again do you think that Braavos will forget its own existence?

No I'm not kidding, I don't think Dany can possibly destroy anything ever built under Roberts reign, anybody Robert hired, anything valuable Robert may have collected(weapons for example), dont think she will pardon every man sent to the Wall under Roberts reign, cancel all political moves made.

It's a pipe dream to think one can swoop in to a place and replace every single thing with your own stuff

No I'm not kidding, I don't think Dany can possibly destroy anything ever built under Roberts reign, anybody Robert hired, anything valuable Robert may have collected(weapons for example), dont think she will pardon every man sent to the Wall under Roberts reign, cancel all political moves made.

It's a pipe dream to think one can swoop in to a place and replace every single thing with your own stuff

Yet is quite funny, and this is me putting it elegantly, to think that Dany will, if ever Westeros is doomed and she becomes the queen, pay UZURPER's debts.

But I think that tou failed to answer to my question do you think that Braavos will forget its own existence?

No, I don't think Braavos will forget it exists.

You are saying she won't pay the debt for no other reason than because they were usurper debts, correct?

So why would she accept anything done by Robert? Empty all the prisons because they were filled by the uzurper dog, throw away all that food because it was collected by the usurper dogs!, toss these weapons into the sea because they belonged to the usurper, fire everyone that knows how to do an important governmental job because they were appointed by the usurper, I'll replace them all with new people who have no clue how to do the job.

But I think that tou failed to answer to my question do you think that Braavos will forget its own existence?

He would give the same anwer that has been posted many times before, why areI you so eager to go there?

As I posted previously, we can't really know what position Braavos/FM/Iron Bank will assume, since there are way to many factors. It will be up to Martin todecide the most plausible option that will make for the best plot.

Wow, I was wrong, he actually ignored the question. Well, that's understandable.

Yes if she ever take the throne I am 1000% sure she will not accept to pay the crown's debts.

But fromwhat you say they will forget who they are in order to support her. I don't see this happening.

Literally none of that makes sense.

No such thing as 1000%, even if there was unless you got some insider info from GRRM himself you wouldn't know.

Forgetting who they are doesn't make sense either.

If you are saying because they have a legend that they were founded over 500 years ago by slaves hiding from dragons that means they will still fight against a dragon owner no matter what I'd say you are still wrong.

People want money a good economy and they want to maintain lives they are accustomed to.

These things are more important to people than legends from centuries ago.

Nobody on Braavos was even alive the last time Valyria owned slaves, some have likely already "forgotten who they are".

I never said it is 1000% sure, I said I am 1000% sure.

Tycho tells us exactly that they remember who they are. Braavosi hate dragons.

So, the way I see it they will back up someone who they don't hate. Which is Stannis.

I will have to disagree with banking on bankers going with their emotions, that's seems utterly ridiculous to me. Business doesn't succeed when led by grudges and emotions.

Archived