Your sigil, your words, your fealty, and the name of your keep.

Danzie

House Pedante

Sigil: A mad knight flailing a greatsword at a troll.

Words: Someone is Wrong on the Internet (thanks, xkcd)

Fealty: Baratheon, contingent on Stannis not burning children. If not, Maz Duur.

Keep: Mountain-of-Molehill Manor.

My real house sigil is three castle towers on a red field.

House words: unknown.

Now, my asoiaf house.

House Howell

Sigil: Sword and a paint brush crossed on a red field

House words: Blood is the best paint

Fealty: House Arryn

Keep: Boneyfiddle (that is for real the name of an area in my home town)

• 2 weeks later...

House: Seneth
Sigil: a weeping star above two crossed quills (gold) against a plain field of obsidian
Words: "Words of Wisdom, Words of Power"
Fealty: House Tyrell, although House Seneth tends to avoid meddling in the affairs of the realm

Religion: He of the Many Faces
Keep: Gilded Tower (so named for the golden gates on its many windows)
Weapon: Black Quill (obsidian dagger)
Heirlooms: obsidian candle, Dark Eye (an obsidian stone set in a ring of gold)
Family Traits: hazel eyes, brown hair
Known for: thirst for knowledge, extensive travelling, many contacts in Essos and for providing new acolytes to the Silent Sisters (every first born daughter), the House of Black and White (every first born son) and the Citadel
History: House Seneth was founded by Denel Hightower, a third son of his house, who left for a journey through Essos some 200 years ago and returned as a disciple of the House of Black and White. Upon his return, Denel caused estrangement from his family by abandoning worship of the other six for worship of the Stranger. He was quoted as saying: "As all things grow, all things must wither in return". However, his continuos support of the Silent Sisters and the Maesters of the Citadel ("their words are wisdom and wisdom is power") kept him in Lord Hightower's good graces. Denel was eventually given his own Keep and claimed a new name and sigil for himself. It is said that his house's new name was based on the name of a deity of death from Sothoros.

Sigil: A cat sitting in an oak tree

(The cat`s colour and appearance vary, allowing personal sigils for the individual family members. Mine has tabby fur with white in it.)

Words: NOTHING CAN BRING US DOWN

Location: Southern side of the God`s Eye, the Keep is close to the place where the river fed by the lake originates

Fealty: House Tully of Riverrun (and never Baelish!)

Name of the Keep: Oak`s End

Heirloom: an ancestral signet ring made of silver, used to seal jugdements, symbolizing justice

Known for: Many of us are skinchangers (preferably using cats), therefore being said to know many things about other people. Some historical members also were greenseers.

Archived