Your sigil, your words, your fealty, and the name of your keep.

Danzie

For me,

Sigil: A black shield on a yellow banner.

Words: "None break through."

Fealty: Baratheon

Keep: Black Shield

Known for: Guarded personalities and extreme loyalty.

Now, I've seen others on this forum that are FAR more creative then me, so let's see it. :P

Name: Norðuróðir
Sigil: Burgundy red. An orange - fire red rising phoenix with wings spread open having 4 yellow stars over each wing and a single gold over the head.
Motto: Sea, fire and woman
Seat: Lady Mother
Blood: First Men
Religion: Old Gods
Sworn to: House Stark of Winterfell (never the Boltons)
House Sword:
-“Maiden’s will” a baselard made of the heart of a fallen star and gemstones given to Lady Norðuróðir (or the heir of the house) at her first flowering for protection.
-“Lady’s wrath” a Valyrian steel two-handed longsword.

Known for: Matriarchal House,only females inherit.

Name: Norðuróðir

Sigil: Burgundy red. An orange - fire red rising phoenix with wings spread open having 4 yellow stars over each wing and a single gold over the head.

Motto: Sea, fire and woman

Seat: Lady Mother

Blood: First Men

Religion: Old Gods

Sworn to: House Stark of Winterfell (never the Boltons)

House Sword:

-Maidens will a baselard made of the heart of a fallen star and gemstones given to Lady Norðuróðir (or the heir of the house) at her first flowering for protection.

-Ladys wrath a Valyrian steel two-handed longsword.

Known for: Matriarchal House,only females inherit.

Your name kind of translates to North Mad in Icelandic :P

House Drinklovelifeandmaybeacoupleofwhoreshereandthere

Sigil: might as well go with my actual family crest...a yellow/gold gryphon on a blue field

words: have fun, do some traveling, outdrink your political adversary, and dont die

fealty: il go with dorne, but since this is a fantasy within a fantasy i'l have deals cut with both LF and Varys depending on what happens

keep/lands , someplace on the ocean in the south of dorne, with highborne tourism being our greatest source of income, known for the best drinking establishments and outdoors westerosi raves! (lets go with elaborate drum circles with maybe some didgeridoo and other tribal instruments) oberyn, bobby b, euron, and tyrion, a buncha sketchy slavers, and other various essosis are/were regulars!

House Thom (Pronounced like Tom, like the beginning of Thomas)

Sigil: Brown Bear on a navy blue background

Words: The Opposite of Love is Indifference

Fealty: House Blackwood

Keep: Castle Thom, Thomport

Location: The coast of the Riverlands, right by the border with the Westerlands

Known for: Hospitality; Sending criminals to the Wall; Caring less about Westerosi politics, leaving that to Lord Blackwood, and focusing on my own family and holdings

House Gaiseric

Sigil: A red mantis on an ashen field with one arm displayed and one hidden. (Inverted after the Redgrass.)

Words: We Dance with Kings

Fealty: Sided with Daemon during the Blackfyre rebellion. Was recognized by Daemon as an exemplary swordsman, and promised a place in his Kingsguard. The house head and several surviving members joined with the Second Sons after the Battle of Redgrass Field, and the Golden Company shortly after.

Keep: Daggerfell

Known For: Cunning and skill with the sword. The treasure of its house is the curved Valyrian longsword, Umbra. The blade is imbued with a dark purple hue, which many consider to be an impurity.

History: The house's fanaticism with the sword was born from its introduction to Umbra. Widely regarded as a cursed weapon by the locals due to the blades grim history, it was said to bring its owner great strength, at the eventual cost of their mind. Long-term wielders of the sword were said to slowly drift into madness, leading to the great misuse of the weapon. It has been said that the sword has been used to defend villages, as well put them to the torch.

House Gaiseric prides itself on the continued ownership of the fabled cursed blade for near a dozen generations. Rumors of blood rituals are whispered to be employed by the house members in order to bypass the curse, although no such practices have ever been proven. The weapon is assumed to be still in the possession of a surviving member of the house.

Archived