Nine companions

Ours if the Fury

Missandei's got the language down like what.

Marwyn's got the magic.

Maester Luwin has the honorable maester-like qualities I value in an advisor.

Tyrion is the best.

Davos is essential for advice in a quest like this.

Victarion Greyjoy if he can act like a rational human being.. which is unlikely, but let's just say it's before Euron did what he did.

Arthur Dayne cause hey what the hell.

Barristan Selmy same reason, Kingsguard would be good in this, but the last companion has to be someone completely opposite.

Varys.

Cheat: Illyrio's wealth would cancel out everything

I don't get why people are picking Melisandre. Her visions/interpretation are pretty crappy. (oh, shadowbabies? is that why?.

Speaking for myself, the seer stuff was a bonus. More the eagle exploding in flame/ ability to alter perceptions/ immune to hardships/ shadow baby assassins/ healer/native to the East plus Eastern religion which may be linked to Valyria aspect.

She has the most projectile supernatural power of anyone we've seen yet.

And she...er...rounds out the group without just being a placeholder.

Speaking for myself, the seer stuff was a bonus. More the eagle exploding in flame/ ability to alter perceptions/ immune to hardships/ shadow baby assassins/ healer/native to the East plus Eastern religion which may be linked to Valyria aspect.

She has the most projectile supernatural power of anyone we've seen yet.

And she...er...rounds out the group without just being a placeholder.

But what if she sacrifices your life force to power her shadowbabybinding?

Plus, she'd be all "my visions say we should go here, why aren't you listening to meeeee?!" ... and then you have to gently explain to her that her prophecies only end up half-true, and then she's upset, and ... if I'm on a mission I need stronger group dynamics.

1.) Mel: Magic is OP.

2.) Thoros: for the rez, also he is a good fighter.

3.) Victarion: If he can sail the Dothraki sea he can get us to Valaryia.

4.) Wun Wun: Who knows what we're gonna find once we got there...

5.) Missandei: Translator and borderline prodigy

6.) LF: This expedition is going to be EXTREMELY well funded.

7.) Asha: Smart, sexy, she-viking? sign her up!

8.) Syrio: With LFs money will get him an actual sword and watch him go ballistic on some fools.

9.) Maester Luwin: dude knows his shit!

Does anyone read the manga One Piece? I'm visualizing these guys as my pirate crew and it is awesome! I think we would forego Valaryia for a different way of life. The :pirate: s life for me!

Bran =Frodo,Sam Tarly=Sam Gangee,Pip=Pippin,Jon=Aragorn,Anguy=Legolas,Tyrion=Gimli (just see his amazing "axe feats"),Bloodraven (Gandalf),Jaimie (Boromir).We only need a Meriadoc......i can't think anyone that fits,so Glenn?All Jon's friends should go,like Frodo's friends in the fellowship.

Off course,the direwolfs doesn't count,the fellowship had poneys,horses that run like lightning,giants eagles,etc, and well a....... Gollum (so,Reek should go with them).The poor Hodor should count as Bran's ....well.forget it..

Could we make a Hobbit version?Arya=Bilbo ,we need someone for stealth missions.

-Now,seriously:the 9 companions in the "quest of Valyria":

Ned Stark (leadership),Barristan Selmy (swordfight),Blackfish (stealth,and he is a good archer),Qorin half-hand (ranger skills),Asha (her axe,and ships.Victarion and neither his brothers would never make an alliance with a Stark),Maester Aemon (knowledge,if he is too weak then Tyrion should go),Bloodraven (sees the future,warging abilities),Jaqen (stealth),Wun-Wun (to kill dragons King Kong style).

If you need someone related to Valyria,Jon should go in Ned's place.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived