You can save one character and you can make one thing happen. What is it?

Azor Ahoy!

House Seaworth to survive for sure - Davos and Devan. Or Stannis to get Storm's End. Or Jon to survive. And I want Bran to become Lord of Winterfell. And I want Jaime to survive. I want Tyrion to be happy. I want Arya to see her family again. And Sansa as well. And Asha to get Iron Islands.

Arrgggh!! It's too many!

If I have to pick one; I'm gonna go for Davos.

If I can only save one character since I don't know if the Bael the Bard story is true, I have to save Rickon Stark in order to ensure the Stark line continues, and I can't be sure it can be continued through the girls. Then, the one thing I would make happen is that Rickon Stark, King in the North, brings down his vengence on all who wronged his house...to the last man and woman.

I will save Tyrion's mother life and make Aerys accept Tywyin offer of making Cersei and Rhaegar marry.

Then I will purchase pop corns and just watch.

EDIT: oh, you meant in the future.

Then Jojen Reeds, if Jojen's paste is actually not true.

Otherwise i will choose Tommen Lannister.

If I can only save one character since I don't know if the Bael the Bard story is true, I have to save Rickon Stark in order to ensure the Stark line continues, and I can't be sure it can be continued through the girls. Then, the one thing I would make happen is that Rickon Stark, King in the North, brings down his vengence on all who wronged his house...to the last man and woman.

Good reasoning, but I think GRRM is going to bring the Starks back to glory for sure-hence the original title of ADOS.

Of the non-safe characters I'd have to go with Shireen Baratheon growing up to rule Storm's End.

Save; Missandei or Beth Cassel... Beth Cassel because she is most likely not to survive (George may have decided she is.dead already, but no on screen death so... loophole!)

Something I would have happen; Bran is acknowledged for.the role he will.inevitably play, rather than forgotten and remaining "Bran the Broken" forever, as I fear may happen (thats bittersweet)

Archived