[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

Nikolaj is one of the characters that were perfectly cast for the show. And to think that they were even people who said he "wasn't handsome enough" to be Jaime. Really?! Not only he looks perfect, he's got the charisma and attitude down perfectly as well.

Why does finding people attractive have to be seen as shallow? There's nothing wrong with appreciating either physical beauty, or the attractiveness that personality, charm, charisma can add.

Shallow is when people post countless threads about Sansa being stupid or Dany being Hitler or Arya being a psychopath, that's people reading shallowly and not getting what they read. While OTOH a lot of the ASOAIF theories are such crackpots I really can't see them as serious.

:drool: Tom is one of those actors who become so much more attractive when you hear them speak. The voice, the accent, the way he talks, the body language the air of mystery he gives Jaqen... (And the hair is great. Funny, most of the men on the show I find attractive have long hair.)

Even with how much they fucked up and watered down Arya's Harrenhal story, Jaqen was the one thing they did perfectly and saved it.

I agree a hundred percent. He just IS Jaqen. The movement and voice and yes, the hair and the way it was done, made it seem as if just WAS Jaqen, not some dude playing him. It's as if the performance reached all the way down to his DNA.

I love how the first group is with all the younger guys and they are all YEAH AOIDJOAJSDIOASDASDA!!!! FUUUUN!" and the second one, it's NCW and Bradley being "indeed. Fun". And Pedro is "what the fuck I'm doing here?!"

I loved the way Pedro said his own name. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, just something about the way he said, I loved the pronunciation.

And thanks to Le Cygne bringing us this terrific find.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed that. I've had a very, very, very, bad day and just stopped by to see if there was any pretty in here for me. You've made my minute, and I can't thank you enough.

Everyone here.......always makes it worth the visit.

:grouphug:

PS The guys from the show help, too, LOL And Pedro is lookin' perfect. :leer:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed that. I've had a very, very, very, bad day and just stopped by to see if there was any pretty in here for me. You've made my minute, and I can't thank you enough.

Everyone here.......always makes it worth the visit.

:grouphug:

PS The guys from the show help, too, LOL And Pedro is lookin' perfect. :leer:

awww hehe no worries. This thread is my favourite by far as well. Always brightens my day. A girl is pleased :thumbsup:

:drool: omg Daario. He is so hot i can't help but like him. Even though Daario is a total d-Bag in the series

I'm still having those busy, hectic, not very good days, LOL, but i wanted to stop by to say thanks again to everyone. It is ALWAYS good to stop in here.

http://watchersonthewall.com/

Here's some Jonathon Price filming news which just leads me to say: Where the EFFF is MY TOM??? :crying: :tantrum:

I'm still having those busy, hectic, not very good days, LOL, but i wanted to stop by to say thanks again to everyone. It is ALWAYS good to stop in here.

http://watchersonthewall.com/

Here's some Jonathon Price filming news which just leads me to say: Where the EFFF is MY TOM??? :crying: :tantrum:

im afraid Tom's scenes will only indoors, so he'll probably be shooting in belfast and we won't get much of a glimpse of him

hehe Thanks LeCygne and GrewUpinKL (i love your name and avi by the way), I'm trying to hang in there and keep the faith on MY Tom, LOL

In the meantime, here I am making do watching tv and somehow the movie Black Hawk Down wound up on my television and whose face should flit by: NIKOLAIJ!! All the damn goggles the soldiers are wearing, I can't find him again. Le Sigh.

hehe Thanks LeCygne and GrewUpinKL (i love your name and avi by the way), I'm trying to hang in there and keep the faith on MY Tom, LOL

In the meantime, here I am making do watching tv and somehow the movie Black Hawk Down wound up on my television and whose face should flit by: NIKOLAIJ!! All the damn goggles the soldiers are wearing, I can't find him again. Le Sigh.

Thanks! yep maester aemon is one of my favourite characters!

I added this, not sure if you saw it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZZvxdh20

holy mother of god. Le Cygne you are amazing. :blushing: :eek: :drool:

Archived