Give me the lamest ending to your favorite character's story arc

I'll start. Stannis - Loses Battle of the Ice, captured/killed by Boltons, well shit here we still are...Boltons rule the North.

http://media.tumblr.com/4c94b639b2b677ab2df19a4d03a5ea27/tumblr_inline_mrw303g4p31qz4rgp.gif

Maybe if he escapes he can open up an orthodontist practice due to his extensive knowledge of teeth but for all intents and purposes his quest for kingship is over, and I would shed a single crystal tear.

1) Euron's plans are a complete failure, basically affect nothing.

2) Jaime is hanged by LS or loses tge trial by combat to Brienne.

Sadly I think that's entirely possible, he's my 2nd favorite character(thanks for botching my top 2 by the way D&D), but there's just something about his adwd chapter that make him seem doomed

As for Euron I think there's no way he doesn't raise complete hell before he goes out

Robb Stark being murdered at a wedding

Drogo dying from what amounts to an infected boo boo

As for current characters

Jaime being killed by Lady Stoneheart without the chance to complete his path of redemption

Jon actually being dead

Cersie not dying

Theon dying with Stannis before redeeming himself (he isn't a favorite character of mine, but I would still be disappointed)

Sadly I think that's entirely possible, he's my 2nd favorite character(thanks for botching my top 2 by the way D&D), but there's just something about his adwd chapter that make him seem doomed

As for Euron I think there's no way he doesn't raise complete hell before he goes out

Im hoping that Jaime and Cersei leave the world the same way they came in: together holding hands. After 5 books i'm assuming we've past the random/sudden death point of the major characters. The POVs have to amount to something at least now.

But yeah no doubt Euron will be a major player.

Im hoping that Jaime and Cersei leave the world the same way they came in: together holding hands. After 5 books i'm assuming we've past the random/sudden death point of the major characters. The POVs have to amount to something at least now.

But yeah no doubt Euron will be a major player.

Hopefully this is where Jaime's arc is heading in TWOW http://i.imgur.com/Pp6dDUN.gif

Here's some I can imagine, from the way aDwD ended:

1. Jon dies from his wounds, for good. Nobody saves him and he doesn't warg. Alternatively, he could warg but basically just run away and be mostly useless, save maybe for some last appearence. That would disappoint me as well.
  2. Lady Stoneheart executes Jaime. Nothing useful (like further character development for anybody else) comes out of it. Would be even worse if she kills Brienne and Pod immediately after that.
  3. Jorah dies without being useful for Dany, not having his loyalty recognized by anyone else (except maybe Tyrion).
  4. Quentyn discovering he's a warg, warging into a dragon and conquering Westeros by himself.

Arya becomes a full-fledged member of the Faceless Men.

For an assignment she takes on the identity of a proper Southron girl, and melds into the character too well.

Winds up married to a minor Lord who is sworn to House Lannister,

spends the rest of her days doing needlepoint, eating lemoncakes and knitting while humming "The Rains of Castermere."

Oh NOES!!! :ack:

Archived