Give me the lamest ending to your favorite character's story arc

Sansa rules as Queen in the North, the Vale, and the Riverlands, with Littlefinger as her Hand, and a demilitarized zone with the southern Kingdoms until her death, after which a referendum on reunification will be held.

Jon meets Howland Reed and learns that R+L=J… but they weren't married, and in fact Rhaegar really did kidnap and rape her just as Robert always believed. So he's still a bastard, just a Waters instead of a Snow. Still, a Targaryen bastard is exactly what Stannis and Mel need; they sacrifice him to R'hillor, and win the war easily.

Dany fixes all the problems in Slaver's Bay with an especially impassioned speech, and decides to stay and rule a New Ghiscari Empire with her consort Daario.

In an epilogue, many years later, Tyrion finally finds out where whores go. The end.

Margaery - She will lose her trial. I can see no other opiton and I think this is a very good ending. But she maynot be executed right away and be kept as a hostage of Cersei.

The High Septon being extremely opposed to Cersei, the HS releasing Marge without conditions, and Mace's armies being ready to act in case she is declared guilty all point towards this not happening if you ask me. As far as we know, the High Septon is a rightful man, and he just found out that the evidence brought against Margery was all fabricated.

If anything, the two trials will only serve the further divide the Lannisters and the Tyrells, so that the Tyrells might be all the more willing to jump to the Targaryen ship whenever the Targs look like they might be winning.

The High Septon being extremely opposed to Cersei, the HS releasing Marge without conditions, and Mace's armies being ready to act in case she is declared guilty all point towards this not happening if you ask me. As far as we know, the High Septon is a rightful man, and he just found out that the evidence brought against Margery was all fabricated.

If anything, the two trials will only serve the further divide the Lannisters and the Tyrells, so that the Tyrells might be all the more willing to jump to the Targaryen ship whenever the Targs look like they might be winning.

I see the HS as an agent of Varys and his only mission is to create chaos and division between the Lannisters and Tyrells. He is not a righteous man. If he indeed wants to declare Margaery innocent, why bother with a trial? He could just allow her to select Garlan as her champion and the problem would be solved. But no, he wanted a trial and this means he wants to convict Margaery.

The Tyrells do not know that he is an agent of Varys so they hope that Margaery will not be found guilty due to the presence of their army. But the HS wants blood. As soon as the Tyrell army attacks the Faith Militant, they are done. They will be seen as going against the gods. Varys needs the Reach but he does not need the Tyrells. I do not see any alliance between the greedy Tyrells and Team fAegon. The Hightowers and Redwynes OTOH are much precious than the Tyrells.

Another thing as well. fAegon will marry Arianne and get the Dorne to his side. It is a given for me. So I don't think the Dornish camp will give three figs to the Tyrells. I think after the bloodshed in the Kl, the Tyrell host with Mace will be sent to take Storm's End back from fAegon and he will be defeated by JonCon. The other half of the Tyrell host which is in the Reach with Garlan will be decimated by Euron.

Jon actually being dead.

Theon dying, but worse if he's killed via sacrifice only to enchance Stannis' or Asha's storylines.

Arya ending up with Gendry, worse if she becomes Lil' Lady Baratheon and spends her days doing needlework and eating lemoncakes. :ack:

Sansa staying as Alayne the rest of her life and marrying Littlefinger.

Also, Sansa being Queen in the North. Fandom loves it for the feminist aspect, but I believe Sansa is sick of politics at this point and just wants to live life peacefully. Being Queen won't be peaceful.

Jaime or Tyrion getting a happily ever after.

Dany as Queen.

Jon ending up with Val and not Mel. ;)

Arya becoming a fully fledged FM and abandoning the Starks or Arya being killed simply to advance some else's plot line without doing something extremely important. I'd delete my books if this happens.

Jon decides he is a Tagaryen and ditches the Starks, then proceeds to marry Dany, become King and has many purple eyed, silvery haired babies name Rhaegar, Rhaella and other Targy names, just no. :ack:

Davos never seeing his family again or they die before he can see them again.

And all the Starks must reunite at Winterfell. I'll be mad if it doesn't happen.

Jon actually being dead.

Theon dying, but worse if he's killed via sacrifice only to enchance Stannis' or Asha's storylines.

Arya ending up with Gendry, worse if she becomes Lil' Lady Baratheon and spends her days doing needlework and eating lemoncakes. :ack:

Sansa staying as Alayne the rest of her life and marrying Littlefinger.

Also, Sansa being Queen in the North. Fandom loves it for the feminist aspect, but I believe Sansa is sick of politics at this point and just wants to live life peacefully. Being Queen won't be peaceful.

Jaime or Tyrion getting a happily ever after.

Dany as Queen.

Jon ending up with Val and not Mel. ;)

that last one is just wrong. I don't like Val but Mel is 100x worse.

Drogon sets the entire Iron Fleet on fire during the crossing of the Narrow Sea. Daenerys Targaryen, Jorah Mormont, Barristan Selmy, Daario Naharis, Tyrion Lannister, Penny, Archibald Yronwood, Gerris Drinkwater, Strong Belwas, Moqorro, Marwyn, Jhaqo's entire Khalasar, Grey Worm, all of the Unsullied, Ben Plumm, all of the Second Sons, Groleo, all of the Storm Crows, and all of the Ironborn are drowned. Victarion rises from the wreckage, undead, riding a giant kraken. He blows his horn, the three orphaned dragons come to him and get eaten by the kraken.

Wait, that's actually awesome.

Half of TWOW consists of tedious exposition of every stupid Blackfyre rebellion ever, Varys and Illyrio's family trees, and lots of moustache-twirling and laughing behind Connington's back. Then Dany lands and burns KL down and they all die.

Wait, that's what a lot of people want to happen.

Sansa poisons LF and becomes Supreme Ruler of the Vale, the Riverlands, the West and the North thanks to her superior intelligence, charisma, political skill, ability for leadership and military strategy . She defeats the others, crushes every southern house, takes KL, crowns herself, marries Sandor Clegane and rules wisely for many years.

Wai - *barf*

Jaime rides of into the sunset with Cersei & Lives happily ever after.

Actually, that would be hilarious. I picture the two of them living as anonymous smallfolk, happily tilling the land. Of course they have no idea how to farm, and no one over the age of 3 can fail to recognize the only guy on the planet with a gold hand, but Jaime has so much money (for a peasant), and so little idea of its worth, that everyone plays along. They even throw a village beauty pageant for Cersei to win every year, even in her old age.

He'd still live on in our hearts. And if Catelyn Stark can come back as basically Nemesis from Resident Evil hunting down Freys there's no reason Stannis can't be resurrected by the others as a Cold Miser type figure to lead their armies

And it will be glorious.

Archived