Give me the lamest ending to your favorite character's story arc

Whys that

Killing the most intricate and masterfully crafted character so crassly, to cheaply resurrect the most boring and cliché of all the series's protagonist would infuriate me to no end.

Killing the most intricate and masterfully crafted character so crassly, to cheaply resurrect the most boring and cliché of all the series's protagonist would infuriate me to no end.

And on a side not Ive come to the conclusion that Shireen is going to be sacrificed to ressurrect Jon.

While i disagree on your thoughts on Jon. Killing Asha or Theon(him especially) would be beyond stupid especially for a revival. A character like Theon cannot be so casually discarded. Any form of sacrifice would be a crime

eta

he def need to fuckin die though

Theon, obviously. (Asha is very enjoyable too, though)

I dont respect Theon because he want to be a Stark when he shouldve focused on being a Greyjoy and Ironborn and trying to appease his father, taking Winterfell with 20 men and hence having no chance in hell to hold it was not going to get Balons respect. He took it because of the irrational desire of wanting to be a Stark and as a result he got his men killed, the winterfell smallfolk killed and got himself flayed, tortured, spit on, and castrated.

Any ending for Dany that does not include her being either dead or the ruler of the 7K.

Any ending for Bran that does not include him being Bloodraven's successor.

Sansa and Meera dying.

Cersei being killed by Tyrion.

Arya living happily ever after with Gendry.

And this one.

I dont respect Theon because he want to be a Stark when he shouldve focused on being a Greyjoy and Ironborn and trying to appease his father, taking Winterfell with 20 men and hence having no chance in hell to hold it was not going to get Balons respect. He took it because of the irrational desire of wanting to be a Stark and as a result he got his men killed, the winterfell smallfolk killed and got himself flayed, tortured, spit on, and castrated.

Whether or not you respect the guy doesn't change the fact that he is extremely well written, and was absolutely ADwD's saving grace.

His inner conflict seems real, and is definitively relatable, which is something you want in a character.

Whether or not you respect the guy doesn't change the fact that he is extremely well written, and was absolutely ADwD's saving grace.

His inner conflict seems real, and is definitively relatable, which is something you want in a character.

I believe Stannis was ADwD's saving grace but yeah he does have alot of inner conflict and it is interesting and I wanna see where it goes.

I'll go with the Varys getting bested by Cersei one.

Littlefinger challenges Harry the Heir for Sansa's hand and wins.

Dany wins the throne but MMD's prophecy doesn't get forfilled so she doesn't have children and after winning the battle at the wall she rules until leaving the realm heir-less with her death

Arya loses her identity and becomes a true faceless man, then she tosses Needle into the canals.

Illyrio tosses Aegon the questionably colored dragon onto the spikes of the iron throne during his coronation because Stannis offered him a better deal.

Tyrion dies of greyscale.

Everyone at the wall dies of greyscale

JonCon gets a automail arm and becomes hand to King Tommen the first

Jaime murders Cersei because a bloodmage promised him that if he did Jaime would get his right hand back. Doesn't get hand back.

Lady Stoneheart conquers Westeros, makes Bran King, Bran doesn't father any heirs. Westeros is destroyed once again.

WW win.

Shaggydog was actually female the entire time, Rickon renames her "Bitch"

Jon reveals that he didn't get stabbed, it was a shadow clone. Smashes Bowen Marsh's head in with "A block" (Actually this sounds like an amusing spoof.)

Selyse nags Stannis by raven until he surrenders to Ramsay.

Theon founds house Dickless with all the unsullied as his heirs. House Dickless takes the throne.

Melisandre was actually just really really good at slight-of-hand.

The seven are the only real gods.

Lord Brynden is the Blackfish disguising himself as bloodraven.

Stannis is actually AAR

Val is actually just a pretty Free Folk lady. Nothing more.

Margaery Tyrell was actually a virgin the entire time. (Dun, dun, dun!)

Myrcella returns to the capital, Loras drains her blood, proclaims he was straight the entire time, rules Westeros

(Seriously, how the fuck did Robert only have sixteen bastards?)

Mace Tyrell is actually Tywin's bastard.

Arya ending up with Gendry and becoming a "lady" (whether in the traditional sense or just becoming more domesticated....I'd rather she not end up like that or with Gendry who I find very boring)

Asha being sacrificed or not ending up as the ruler of the Ironborn (she can rule through Theon)

Jon ending up with Dany and ruling the Seven Kingdoms....just no.

Archived