Give me the lamest ending to your favorite character's story arc

Sansa staying with Tyrion and realizing how a wonderful person he is, and how much she grown to love him :ack:

Dany saves the world WITH FIRE AND BLOOD!!!!

Davos die in TWOW :bawl:

Tormund was an eunuch all allong :eek:

Sansa is happily married to Tyrion as Lady of Casterly Rock.

Sansa is happily married to The Hound because it's what's inside that counts.

Sansa is happily single and hanging out/around with her brother the Lord of Winterfell while not doing much herself.

Sansa becomes a whore.

Sansa is dead.

Sansa is happily married to Tyrion as Lady of Casterly Rock.

Sansa is happily married to The Hound because it's what's inside that counts.

Sansa is happily single and hanging out/around with her brother the Lord of Winterfell while not doing much herself.

Sansa becomes a whore.

Sansa is dead.

So, at the risk of going off topic, Sansa should.... ?

So, at the risk of going off topic, Sansa should.... ?

I want Sansa to rule in her own right.

Ideally, as Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. With her king being someone worthy of her and a strong ruler in his own right. Unsure who that would be. I'm not really a fan of the "good guy" males in the series, and obviously someone like Litttlefinger or Varys would make no sense.

I dunno, maybe Melisandre can be her Hand and threaten people with magic if they try to rebel. Arya can be Lord Commander of the Kingsguard and threaten people with hacking their heads off if they do evil. And...Cersei would be kept prisoner at the court like Sansa once was, forced to marry someone she hates and who has no power...perhaps Moon Boy? I would be amused.

Here's some I can imagine, from the way aDwD ended:

1. Jon dies from his wounds, for good. Nobody saves him and he doesn't warg. Alternatively, he could warg but basically just run away and be mostly useless, save maybe for some last appearence. That would disappoint me as well.

Lady Stoneheart executes Jaime. Nothing useful (like further character development for anybody else) comes out of it. Would be even worse if she kills Brienne and Pod immediately after that.

Jorah dies without being useful for Dany, not having his loyalty recognized by anyone else (except maybe Tyrion).

Quentyn discovering he's a warg, warging into a dragon and conquering Westeros by himself.

Some more:

• Either/both Stannis and Barristan going out in anything that's not a blaze of glory. They deserve it.

Theon living happily ever after. Honestly, with all he's been through, it's kinder to him if he dies. If he can go in peace, that is.

And here are two I guess won't be popular:

• Bran leaves the cave (though him not interfering from there would be equally shameful)

All the living Starks reuniting and living happily ever after

Bran goes into the trees, sees some awesome shit...but when he comes to, Bloodraven is dead. No build up, no explanation other than he's old. I will throw my book like the kid in Neverending Story when he got pissed. But unlike Bastian, I won't go back and pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...

The High Septon being extremely opposed to Cersei, the HS releasing Marge without conditions, and Mace's armies being ready to act in case she is declared guilty all point towards this not happening if you ask me. As far as we know, the High Septon is a rightful man, and he just found out that the evidence brought against Margery was all fabricated.

If anything, the two trials will only serve the further divide the Lannisters and the Tyrells, so that the Tyrells might be all the more willing to jump to the Targaryen ship whenever the Targs look like they might be winning.

That spoiler, I don't know why anyone thinks that. I read the chapter that "confirmed" it and without the 5 year gap, it means nothing. As if people would stop looking for a dwarf because the queen is indisposed. Not to mention that those guys could have not heard about her condemnation.

Bran waking up crying in his bed with Catelyn rubbing his forehead telling him it was all a bad dream and that he needs to get dressed because King Robert is on the Way to Winterfell to see Ned.

You're a bad person for putting this in my head.

Bran... cannot get any more borring

Ned falls in love with Cersei

Dany doesnt roast anyone with Dtogon

Tyrion doesn't die in his bed in his 80ties with a maidens mouth around his cock

Sansa falls in love with Henry or LF

White Walkers aren't such abig threat at all

Jon died in DWD

Barristan dies in Essos

Davos dies at all

Stannis dies at all

Mel isn't burned alive

Tywin shits gold in the end

Sansan vomit

Shireen dies at all

Loras is suddenly straight

Daenerys doesn't take Westeros with fire and blood