TTTNE 432: All Your Little Fingers Are Belong To Spam

Hey Eyron! :grouphug:

Things are fine. I have to get a new laptop charger because the one I own has a short in it. I won't be able to do my school work without it. How are things with you?

Oh I hope it sorts out with the puter.

I'm well, thanks! Enjoying the weekend and having no work :commie: :laugh:

That's what she said.

:whip: :leer:

Hey guys, the weekend is mine for the taking!!!!!! Gosh I feel so worked! Anyway I'll need to read back, I haven't read back yet..... will be doing that momentarily.

Oh oh, so at my maintenance job, I was outside about a little over half my day (for the last four days) and it shows

http://i.imgur.com/79RkmcN.jpg

ETA: I have shorts on

I was told the heat makes people crazy..... well it makes me an even more short fused bitch. I literally wanted to slap the next person who walked up to me today (of course I didn't) and I was quite tempted.

I may fall asleep since I've only had six hours of rest, within the last working nights. But if I don't, I'll definitely read back.

How's everyone? :grouphug: :love:

I love it- I can see a teeny tiny set of legs :lol:

Heat makes me grouchy - ick!

So I was going to walk my bub but like ten minutes into our run, he started sitting... in the shade (or lack there of) and wouldn't budge..... I had to carry him home.

He's too hot. Charlie Brown does this. I haven't taken him on our 2-4 mile walks since the temps have been over 80. It's too hard on him :( Our vet said to be careful because they can have a stroke.

Is it as horribly hot up there as it is here? I'm so over this season :lol:

I love it- I can see a teeny tiny set of legs :lol:

Heat makes me grouchy - ick!

He's too hot. Charlie Brown does this. I haven't taken him on our 2-4 mile walks since the temps have been over 80. It's too hard on him :( Our vet said to be careful because they can have a stroke.

Is it as horribly hot up there as it is here? I'm so over this season :lol:

Oh gosh, my leg looks huge :lmao:

It is 108 degrees as of right now :stillsick: maybe I should move to Seattle after college..... if I don't go to London of course.

I feel do bad for taking the poor thing out, we'll try again in like four hours.

How are you guys holding up?

Did you have fun at the library with Alex?

(His name is Alex? Or am I confused)

I just ninja bump posted that.

You know Tates, there are a ton of resources out there for people going through a depression. Many of us here at some point or another have been through depression at different levels and can tell you what it feels like. It is like wearing glasses that smudge everything. Seek help. Life is life and as such can be very difficult to cope with. It is okay to be vulnerable. It is okay to accept it may be beyond you. Look for a professional.

Gillio, Gillio! Wherefore art thou, Gillio?

Glad to see you back Cora, you were missed. So you're dead tired and you go out for a run? Mercy!

The end of the trials has come. The Hulk-Godzilla baby monster post has come to an end. Me checks out. Good night, spamigos.

Welcome home RB!

Gosh it's boring without you (sorry guys, I love you all, but nobody else in the spamily writes like this lady). So how many Cuba Libres did you have in the end? Was the third the last (I'm guessing, yes)?

Cora! :grouphug: :love:
Its like a big Spamily.reuinion :D
Let me.catch you up on what I remember...
We had a return from Rhae. Some Spammers from.before I arrived returned. Baitac and Kingmaker I think. Nog also put in an.appearance.
Lady O is trying to get Little O into reading. She was taking him to the library today. She also made plain, blueberry and chocolate pancakes for the Snack Table of Requirement.
Lany is drying herbs. Her karate is almost over and she is going to take up kickboxing until it starts again.
Our Queen was returning to work today at last :) No word how that went yet, but she said there would be cake.
Lady Q moved house I think...
Eyron and I revived some dusty emoticons and are campaigning for their equal rights.
There is a tropical storm heading for Lannisport I think. Zar assured us he would be safe.
Heavy rains for Adara and our King. Very bad :(
Adara had a party today, which she was asking opinions on dressing for.
Arya Kiddin' returned. He is trying to lose weight and cut down on his gaming.
Honeyed Chicken wants to see Guardians of the Galaxy. He missed Black Bear to discuss it with.
Potato was here. He wasn't feeling great.
Zar wants the Spammers to start singing again. I made my obvious contribution of Florence ;)
The Crow's Third Eye is back and out of hospital permanently (or were you here for that?) I've been to see him since then, he is doing well.
I have been watching the gymnastics on the Commonwealth games. I saw the athletics live at the Cpmmonwealth Games and spent the weekend in Edinburgh and Glasgow with friends. Good fun. I'll be returning to gymnastics twice a week at a gymnasium where it is £5 to use the equipment for 2 hours. Well worth it, I can coach myself, I only want to practice. I posted pics of my dog. I think you saw that.
LITA is absent from the thread right now.
Erm...
Gillio's bird died :( (i think?)
erm....
thats all I remember.

Welcome home :grouphug:

A recap!!

How sweet!

Ah, the sounds of LITA returning home. :)

Zar,

Be safe friend. I know you have lots of experience with TSs as you call them, but flooding is no joke either. I had a friend who was in Honduras during hurricane Mitch. The system stalled over them for 24 hours and they got about 30 cm of rain. Destroyed the country, pretty much.

Hey Zar, :GROUPHUG:

come to chat

Hi :P

Thanks for the invite, but I'm in my mobile.waiting for a friend who lives in the city extrovert enough to ask to hang out, but shy enough to not admit he wants to go to the beach bars. :sigh:

IT'S TOO WINDY CUZ BERTHA

It's for my Eggo, we have to go! Or I'm afraid we'll become lazy and stop our routine.

How are you? :love:

:grouphug:

glad to see you again.

Things are good. Should be in bed, but spamming is too much fun. :P

My mojito agrees.

Your mojito blew off the table?

Oh gosh, my leg looks huge :lmao:

It is 108 degrees as of right now :stillsick: maybe I should move to Seattle after college..... if I don't go to London of course.

I feel do bad for taking the poor thing out, we'll try again in like four hours.

How are you guys holding up?

Did you have fun at the library with Alex?

(His name is Alex? Or am I confused)

Your legs are tiny, but there is an adorable pair of teeny teeny tiny legs in your pic (and they're furry :D )!

I'm so jealous of everyone that has rain. I'm afraid my neighbors are gonna turn me in for watering my garden on non designated days :uhoh:

Alex loved the library! He picked out two gigantic books about submarine and heavy equipment. We got a book to practice ABC' s and Pete the cat.

We have read th two gigantic books about 5 times each :stunned:

Do you have to.work all.weekend? I hope not!

*sneaks in and swipes Zar's mojito*

Mmmmmmmm, tasty!

Archived