Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 6 [show spoilers]

Seneti

GoT cast oot and aboot in Belfast....Stephen Dillane amongst them *heavy breathing*

No Davos! I wonder if he's on a mission somewhere...

One can but hope that he's not in scenes with the others because he's off to see a merman.

I hope it's not because Liam is taking the photo.

He did tweet about filming recently. This is twice now Liam's not been in CB crew dining photos...let's hope it's because he's dining with a secretly cast Ian McNeice. But I doubt it.

stannisismyking, I actually like Arya's Braavos chapters quite a bit but Mercy is better than all of them by a long shot. There's an in-universe play that references the general story that is AWESOME. I doubt that that will be in the show, so I'd check the chapter out for that alone.

No Davos! I wonder if he's on a mission somewhere...

One can but hope that he's not in scenes with the others because he's off to see a merman.

I hope it's not because Liam is taking the photo.

I figured he might be taking the photo alright!

I'm sure he's around though and he may have just not been able to go out that night.

He did tweet about filming recently. This is twice now Liam's not been in CB crew dining photos...let's hope it's because he's dining with a secretly cast Ian McNeice. But I doubt it.

stannisismyking, I actually like Arya's Braavos chapters quite a bit but Mercy is better than all of them by a long shot. There's an in-universe play that references the general story that is AWESOME. I doubt that that will be in the show, so I'd check the chapter out for that alone.

They've popped out for a pie instead...

I figured he might be taking the photo alright!

I'm sure he's around though and he may have just not been able to go out that night.

I hope he isn't.

BTW, Sam and Gilly being there suggests their arc has been removed or postponed. I suspect the latter as they'd never pass up the opportunity to show the hightower.

hmm is it as awesomesauce as the "entertainment" at the Purple Wedding ...Joff was such a class act!

You have piqued my interest damn yer, so I may check it out.

It's way better than the PW entertainment! We even get a snippet of a Shakespearean monologue meant to be coming from a certain main character. For that alone Mercy is worth it. Also though, it ties Arya to other storylines again...

I prefer it to the Theon sample honestly because Stan's potential pride-before-the-fall made me fear for him even more than the Pink Letter ever did.

I like Arya in Braavos (and address it in edits in my above comment). I love the Assassin's Creed 2-ness of it. There's not much plot movement but it's some of Grrm's most atmospheric writing that I've read.

Yeees, I can't wait to see Arya reaching "Planetoros"' Venice and being GoT's Ezio Auditore da Firenze :bowdown:

(And I finally want to have "AC Unity" and "AC Rogue", less than two weeks! :drool:)

It's way better than the PW entertainment! We even get a snippet of a Shakespearean monologue meant to be coming from a certain main character. For that alone Mercy is worth it. Also though, it ties Arya to other storylines again...

I prefer it to the Theon sample honestly because Stan's potential pride-before-the-fall made me fear for him even more than the Pink Letter ever did.

It's really good. And the playwright's name is a very nice nod too.

Anyways, let's hope that in place of TWOW next year WE AT LEAST get some more sample chapters.

The Theon sample is cool. We get Stannis as Caligula and some GREAT LINES from the king BUT it made me fear for him more than I ever had. So much so that I've decided to back Roose instead (for the meantime).

Anyways, let's hope that in place of TWOW next year WE AT LEAST get some more sample chapters.

The Theon sample is cool. We get Stannis as Caligula and some GREAT LINES from the king BUT it made me fear for him more than I ever had. So much so that I've decided to back Roose instead (for the meantime).

That's an interesting take on it.

I still think Stannis has much more story ahead though. I figure he has an Iron Islands rebel alliance shaping up via his Greyjoy prisonners, and such a thing has huge story value.

I suppose it could be that the North and Iron Islands not loyal to Euron end up backing Shireen+Whoever though. That would still fit I guess.

Archived