Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 6 [show spoilers]

Seneti

So the best part of ADWD/AFFC gets cut, wonderful.

I seriously doubt that. We can see the southern shoots- we can't see the Northern ones. That doesn't mean we won't get them.

That's an awesome picture!!!!! :bowdown: Brilliant. Also Missandei lives, so that's nice too.

As for the cuts in the Northern storyline, they are no harsher than those in Essos or KL seem to be. A lot of characters have been cut all over, that doesn't mean we'll get less North.

That's an awesome picture!!!!! :bowdown: Brilliant. Also Missandei lives, so that's nice too.

As for the cuts in the Northern storyline, they are no harsher than those in Essos or KL seem to be. A lot of characters have been cut all over, that doesn't mean we'll get less North.

yeah i mean, who the fuck is even going to be in cersei's small council next year lol?

Tyrion is trying to escape with them, as well. At least I believe that's his leg visible behind the crew member, next to Missandei. It does look like his costume from the earlier photos.

Oh nice catch!

Based on the fact that Daaario is there, I guess he really is becoming Selmy's stand in. Which begs the question...where is Barry?

And what about the locusts? Are they skipping the poisoning altogether?

I wonder if this means they'll skip Dany's flight and the Dothraki Sea. It may be a faster way to get her to Westeros.

I very much doubt it. She can't go to Westeros by herself without Tyrion and Jorah and her Unsullied/sellswords/Dothraki

And what about the locusts? Are they skipping the poisoning altogether?

I suppose if there's an all-out attack/coup by the Sons of the Harpy, there's no need for any poisoning, is there. (Edit: Meh, too slow, too slow ...)

And somehow I still got the feeling not all of the people visible in the photo will survive that scene.

Archived