Would You Rather..? Part 5.

N/A

Carry on ladies and gentlemen.

Too late. I'm already procrastinating work and not washing my hair. But yes, option A would have been the right choice.

I'd rather go jogging alone, because we would end up sittting and chatting on a bench instead of jogging if I went with a friend.

Would you rather eat sweet or savory crepes?

Yeah, well we have to make mistakes to learn don't we ? :)

Depends on my mood ,right now sweet.

Would you rather go out under a full moon or darkness ?

I take number 2, meaning number 1 of these options.

Rather own a pet rock

or be able to change some detail in history via time travel, but it is only a very tiny detail, and no one will notice and whenever you try to tell your grandchildren about it

"You know, you little shits, when I was your age I traveled back in time and.." and they will just go

"Oh well, there s/he goes again.."

"I changed the national animal of Scotland to a unicorn! A unicorn I say! 'Tis true! Haaaa those were the days.."

"Everything will be fine [yourname], everything will be fine, here is your tea and your medication"

I'd go back in time and change my pet-less childhood to one with a pet rock. So my grandchildren will hear my awesome story:

...When I was a child, your great-grandpa would not allow pets at our home, though I did try to sneak in pigeons, a fish and a cat. At my 20's, I was deep in depression for my lack of furry/scaled/feathery love as a child. Life was pointless for that young version of grandma. But then, everything changed! I was given the choice to make only one small change in history, that nobody would notice, and guess what? Did I choose to

change the national animal of Scotland to a unicorn! A unicorn I say!? Hell NO!! (unfortunately someone else had done it before...) I did chose to have a pet! A ROCK PET, 'cause your grandma is a rocker!... well, not so, but you know what I mean... hey... HEY! are you listening to what I'm saying??...WHAT? No, alzheimer pills won't make history change!

Plot twist: grandchildren were rocks

Would you rather read a good book at an uncomfortable place (like the bathroom) but be unable to stop reading to change places, or be stuck in a regular comfortable place (say a long ride on a bus), with a meh book?

I guess I'll take the medication because I prefer fuzzy pets.

Edit: I would rather read a good book in an uncomfortable place. (Sorry Baltan)

You are about to address the UN General Assembly to make an important announcement. You have the unanimous agreement and economic support to effect a major global change but can choose only one: End world hunger or achieve Peace on Earth. Which do you announce?

Archived