Casting, News, and Speculation while waiting on Season 5 (show and book spoilers)

Associate Maester

Exactly. This was Theon's magnum opus, his time to shine, and I don't want them to make it all about Sansa and have him play second fiddle to her

That was one of the best moments in the books. Everyone else knew she was suffering, but didn't do a thing to help her, she was nobody, but she was somebody to Theon.

Exactly. This was Theon's magnum opus, his time to shine, and I don't want them to make it all about Sansa and have him play second fiddle to her

yep theon is totally get shafted for her

and as far as other characters are concerned. this was totally meant to be jon, cersei and dany's season SMH

That was one of the best moments in the books. Everyone else knew she was suffering, but didn't do a thing to help her, she was nobody, but she was somebody to Theon.

Yes. But if they keep it as his magnum opus which I suspect they will, what does that say about Sansa?

and as far as other characters are concerned. this was totally meant to be jon, cersei and dany's season SMH

From what I've heard about the season...ahem...it certainly still is. I wouldn't worry about them not being enough of the focus.

Um, what makes you think it isn't? Sansa's is the most controversial story because it's the most changed. It doesn't have anything near the most screentime, given reviews, the account of episode 1, etc.

Heh. Is this how it's going to be from next season onward?

Gonna have to be really when you think about it. When they merge separate book storylines somebody's will have to play Huckleberry to the other.

Um, what makes you think it isn't? Sansa's is the most controversial story because it's the most changed. It doesn't have anything near the most screentime, given reviews, the account of episode 1, etc.

Yeah, from what I've heard Cersei, Dany and Jon DO have the most screentime.

So Sansa is marrying Ramsay huh ?

And Cersei was always a poor little lamb being led to slaughter ?

Also Brienne is going North...

Interesting (I'll be in the corner, crying)

Stannis is looking good though (in every sense).

Where did you get the sense that Cersei is a poor lamb?

Yes. But if they keep it as his magnum opus which I suspect they will, what does that say about Sansa?

That changes everything, for both. He rescues a Stark, not a nobody. And her story becomes about him. The best scenario is he helps some other nobody, and she goes with Brienne, who is at least someone in her own storyline. The worst scenario is that LF, the one who got her in this mess in the first place, rescues her.

Also Brienne is going North...

I'm pretending that she will be faced with the choice, revenge or protect, kill Stannis or rescue Sansa, and chooses the latter. Takes her back to the Riverlands, where Brienne runs into Jaime. There are a bunch of stranded Riverlands characters. Otherwise, what is Jaime going to do?

That changes everything, for both. He rescues a Stark, not a nobody. And her story becomes about him. The best scenario is he helps some other nobody, and she goes with Brienne, who is at least someone in her own storyline. The worst scenario is that LF, the one who got her in this mess in the first place, rescues her.

Here's hoping that they're doing this to keep Sophie Turner in the show and end the season with Sansa's character development in a similar place to where it will be in TWOW.

Gonna have to be really when you think about it. When they merge separate book storylines somebody's will have to play Huckleberry to the other.

On the other hand... it could be just that it's Sansa (and apparently, a defining moment of her arc, too). Whatever happens, I'll be looking forward to the SasSan Apocalypse (SanSanPocalypse? SanSanCalypse?) most, though, personally, myself.

Since I have already made a fool of myself today with out-of-date info, is it correct that Aiden is not going to be in the last two episodes?

Archived