So, what do you think will "break the internet"?

No Ygrittes

Will this episode be an Unsullied's wet dream or will it satisfy readers as well? In order to "break the internet", I think we would need to see a major deviation from the books that actually works or we need material from TWOW. If ADWD is anything to go by, we already know what is going to happen.

In other words, it's predictable. FTW just isn't going to be enough to surprise the majority of viewers.

If you ask me, it won't be satisfying unless we get LS, RS, and Bolt-on/Eurio/Cleganebowl theories confirmed all in one. That is how you "break the internet".

In other words, it's predictable. FTW just isn't going to be enough to surprise the majority of viewers..

That's not correct : the majority of viewers haven't read the books, so they will be surprised. The Red Wedding broke the internet, it will be the same for FTW ;)

jon's stabbing alone will not break the internet and is not equal to red wedding

the episode will be having many WTF moments in almost all of the plotlines

jon and wall( possible white walkers )

dany and dragons(surrounded by khalasar possible viserys appearence)

cersei and (WOS and kevan killing and Gregor comeback)

Stannis and his team

sansa and theon in winterfell

jorah and tyrion in meereen aftermath of daznak

arya in bravos

it will be one WTF moment after another

I've got high hopes for this episode, and for episodes 8 and 9. Quite a few of my unsullied friends have been saying that this has been one of the most boring seasons so far, if not the most boring season. Jon's trip to Hardhome needs to be spectacular and reveal quite a lot about the White Walkers/Others, Dany in Daznak's Pit with Drogon needs to be one of the most epic in the entirety of GoT, and episode 10 needs to have so many twists and WTF moments that we don't know what to do with ourselves. FTW alone will not be as big as the Red Wedding I don't think; the episode needs more, like Cersei's walk, the start of the Battle of Winterfell, and perhaps some stuff from Winds to truly "break the internet".

You're right.It's not just about FTW.

None of those events(on their own) could be more shocking than Red Wedding,but if you put number of pretty shocking events(Drogonthedread mentioned them) together = that could break the internet.Although GoT actors tends to overreact quite a bit.

Eurio with the casting news could be just a wishful thinking,but LSH could be.Taht title "Mother's Mercy".Damn, D&D make it happen. :commie:

jon's stabbing alone will not break the internet and is not equal to red wedding

I agree that a lot of things will happen in the last 2 episodes, but Jon's stabbing will break the internet. It's huge! People will be shocked, they will discuss (exactly like us book readers) if he's really dead and if he can come back and how he could come back, there will be articles and theories, it will be endless.

Plus, after the Red Wedding, a lot of Robb fans became Jon fans and now they will be shocked again that their favorite character is dead... And it's a betrayal far more bitter than the RW because Jon is trying to save the Night's Watch and Westeros and his brothers stab him in the back.

I agree that a lot of things will happen in the last 2 episodes, but Jon's stabbing will break the internet. It's huge! People will be shocked, they will discuss (exactly like us book readers) if he's really dead and if he can come back and how he could come back, there will be articles and theories, it will be endless.

Plus, after the Red Wedding, a lot of Robb fans became Jon fans and now they will be shocked again that their favorite character is dead... And it's a betrayal far more bitter than the RW because Jon is trying to save the Night's Watch and Westeros and his brothers stab him in the back.

oh i am sure there will be lots of talks and an shocking moment of this season

but i dont think the show will end that scene same like in the books ...for one think i believe we will see jon's eyes turning white before he falls down ..we can even get some more aftermath which will give us a clue what will happen to jon in TWOW

and i seriously dont think we will be getting the reveal this season..they are only setting up for the next season or final one

Why does everyone think Jons eyes will turn white..?

because it means he will warg into ghost ..his last words in ADWD is Ghost

we have had the prologue in ADWD where we know how one can live inside the animal after his death and we have lots of hints to how jon will be a warg into ghost

and its widely speculated jon will be spending sometime inside ghost in TWOW and when kit asked about D&D when he will be inside ghost they answered next season ..

Archived