Photoshoppers - Show Us The Cast

About Yea High

Hey guys,

I made a few "photo" based posters as well, just to give an idea for a different kind of concept.

What about putting the actors in character, then shooting them in a more modern setting (sort of like my references), and try to attract an audience who may not love lord of the rings type fantasy (or so they don't think).

Posters of Ned, Tyrion, Cersei and Jaime.

The logo is also less medieval, and more War of the Roses inspired. More royalty driven rather than medieval runes.

...ryan

Wow. Just wow.

There's some really fine work on this thread, I can't even begin to find the words to say how impressed I am with the combination of skill and art, that shows a deep understanding of these characters and what makes their stories so compelling to so many readers.

May I ask if it's ok to add some of these to my icons files?

Thank you for your comments and feedback, they are very encouraging.

2 new work - Jon alone and Jon with Ghost. Next - Dany.

Wow, those are great. I especially like the one with Jon and Ghost, pure awesomeness.

Hey guys,

I made a few "photo" based posters as well, just to give an idea for a different kind of concept.

What about putting the actors in character, then shooting them in a more modern setting (sort of like my references), and try to attract an audience who may not love lord of the rings type fantasy (or so they don't think).

Posters of Ned, Tyrion, Cersei and Jaime.

The logo is also less medieval, and more War of the Roses inspired. More royalty driven rather than medieval runes.

...ryan

I find these posters really interesting, good idea. Especially the "..plays A Game of Thrones" ;)

May I ask if it's ok to add some of these to my icons files?

It would of course be ok with me, thank you very much ^^

I also made a Dany poster and the Cersei one in red.

And two very simple wallpapers for those who liked the posters, one with "You win or die" and one with "Winter is Coming" as the tagline.

You win or die

Winter is Coming

I hope you like them. I am working on a Viserys poster right now :cheers:

Hi all, just coming out of lurk mode to add my fourpennyworth. The posters are terrific, very professional. The Jon/Ghost one sends shivers down my spine and the Dany in red, well… I need a cold shower!

Agree with Pita’s comment about “you win or you die†though. Adding the second “you†makes it sound better and I think it’s important to print the quotes exactly as they are in the books.

Keep up the good work.

These posters are awesome, but can we please agree that the name of the series is "A Game of Thrones" not "Game of Thrones"?!?

The trades have been referring to it as Game of Thrones since the beginning. Even Martin, who had been calling it A Game of Thrones, recently started saying Game of Thrones as well.

So I think it is pretty safe to assume it is going to be called Game of Thrones.

Archived