Photoshoppers - Show Us The Cast

About Yea High

OKAY, hold the phone, I didn't know about this: This pilot and hopefully series will be produced by Carolyn Strauss, ("The Sopranos" and "Sex and the City" ). That is AWESOME! Two amazing series that were produced spectacularly! I am so freaking excited!

OKAY, hold the phone, I didn't know about this: This pilot and hopefully series will be produced by Carolyn Strauss, ("The Sopranos" and "Sex and the City" ). That is AWESOME! Two amazing series that were produced spectacularly! I am so freaking excited!

She was an exec. at HBO for a long time and was President of the company from 2004 to 2008, now she apparently has a production deal there which is why she came onto the project. She's got a lot of experience and knows the HBO culture, so obviously she's going to be a good, sure hand to help shepherd the project. Dave & Dan I'm sure are focusing mostly on the creative aspects of producing: writing, aesthetic choices, etc., she'll be probably shouldering the business parts - that's my guess, anyway.

Wow Narwen those posters are just unbelievable. They are of such a high quality I could really believe they are actually HBO's design, a far more impressive feat given that the production is in pre-pilot!

Will definetly be comparing these to the real thing if the show gets greenlighted.

Oh and HBO should employ you :D

/end shower of praise

Archived