Photoshoppers - Show Us The Cast

About Yea High

I like your "gothic" (not really gothic, more like "dungeon-y" to me) style GAME OF THRONES poster. We're really on the right track here. The only suggestions I have is the eyeball is a little too distracting (it's so white it stands out and it's hard to notice other parts), and the perception seems skewed; if the crow is standing on the floor, the "GAME OF THRONES" should be tilted as though it's on the floor as well. Or made of a different color stone, so it doesn't look like it's part of the floor.

And if we're doing a floor, can you someone put a shadowy Iron Throne in the far distance?

I tried to put shadow like logo placed on the wall and crow stay on the floor. Don't sure that Throne shadow is good enough, you could see it here. Agree, eyeball isn't pretty good ))

Has Rory McCann been Cleganized yet? His imdb.com page says he is the Hound... don't know if that is old news to you but I didn't know it was confirmed.

He was made few weeks ago:

by me

by mary

(didn't confirmed yet)

Has Rory McCann been Cleganized yet? His imdb.com page says he is the Hound... don't know if that is old news to you but I didn't know it was confirmed.

It is more or less confirmed by George on the Not-a-blog, when he said that the clues for Cercei were going to be something you couldn´t get from a quick youtube search.

But things don´t need to be official to get on imdb. It is usergenerated. You can just throw up anything you like, until someone corrects you.

I think the hair might be a little too... lustrous would be the word, but other than that, it's IMO another fantastic picture. :)
Thanx, and lol - maybe using a sleazy male model's hair was not such great idea after all :smash:
I remember dark brown, not black... I mean if the hair is shot with blue, it seems that they are black, not dark brown :wideeyed:
You can look it up, but I'm pretty sure it's just dark)) Anyway the blue touches are on purpose, the ice background is setting the mood :)

Archived