[SPOILERS] The first of several weddings from aSoS has been filmed

imladolen

Just saw this article from WinterIsComing.Net. Among other things, it mentions that the filming of

Tyrion and Sansa's wedding ceremony

has taken place. It will occur during

episode 8 of season 3

So this means that "Autumn Storms" (the GRMM-written episode, number 7, of the season) will definitely NOT include RW as myself and a few (very few) others had thought (yes, I was wrong). Looks like that might occur at the end of the season in episode 10. Not sure if I think that is the best scene to end the season on or not, but we will see.

it's not the first of the weddings, WiC.net also reported a large event taking place in the paint hall where they film in Northern Ireland, they mentioned it may be the RW, and seeing as we've had no further reports and filming in Northern Ireland has nearly wrapped up, i think they've already filmed it

GRRM said in an interview that he expected some fallout from the RW in season 3. That eliminates episode 10 IMO, as I think the episode that contains the RW will end with the RW. With the news about Sansa and Tyrion's wedding occurring in episode 8, I think the most likely location for the RW is episode 9.

My guess is episode 9, they need to give the audience some time to get over it.

I would imagine they're going to try to end on a hopeful note somehow.

Some possibilities, Coldhands rescuing Sam and Gilly, Jaime rescuing Brienne, Jon returning to the wall, Dany freeing the slaves?

I think that the RW will take place in season 4. May be in the lasts episodes of season 3 we will be able to see an introduction of it, but the important thing that happens in the RW, I believe it will take place in season 4

The RW is pretty much confirmed to be in S3.

Episode 9, it is known. It will be such a WTF moment for those who only watch the show.

Kinda makes me wish there was a huge reaction screen or something just to capture that look :P

I wish I could "un-read" the books just so I could witness the RW for the first time again.

However it'll still be pretty shocking for the readers too. Maybe not shocking as in surprising, but shocking because of the way they show it on screen.

I'm so looking forward to reactionvideos to RW on Utube, just like with Ned in s1.

"Oohh, I don't like this.." "But why..." "Wha, whats happening to that Stark-guy, why is he..:" "Oh my god!" "No! Come one don't.... Catelyns gonna save him, right..?" "AAWWH! My god, I can't believe they.. now what about... AAWWH! Her too??!!" "Wha..? AAWWWH!! ALL the northmen too, then what about the whole retaking of the.. it's just gonna end like..."

"Wow... really? REALLY??" "Ok, I'm not watching this show anymore!" "Yeah, I know, but this is even worse than with Sean Bean... thats it!"

I'm so looking forward to reactionvideos to RW on Utube, just like with Ned in s1.

"Oohh, I don't like this.." "But why..." "Wha, whats happening to that Stark-guy, why is he..:" "Oh my god!" "No! Come one don't.... Catelyns gonna save him, right..?" "AAWWH! My god, I can't believe they.. now what about... AAWWH! Her too??!!" "Wha..? AAWWWH!! ALL the northmen too, then what about the whole retaking of the.. it's just gonna end like..."

"Wow... really? REALLY??" "Ok, I'm not watching this show anymore!" "Yeah, I know, but this is even worse than with Sean Bean... thats it!"

Haha! Those videos are going to be priceless. I'd be willing to bet that we get a lot more of them than we saw when Ned died in season one, considering the popularity of those videos.

Wicnet says the Red Wedding will be filmed over the next two weeks:

http://winteriscomin...ing-of-spoiler/

All right. Either 9 or 10 . . who know I say 10 with Robb's corpse on top of his mother's corpse as the camera fades away then it goes to black and it's the Rains of Castamere all over again.

Yep . that's what I think . . it will be a great scene and our fellow Thronies/ASOIAF nerds D and D will do a great job.

All right. Either 9 or 10 . . who know I say 10 with Robb's corpse on top of his mother's corpse as the camera fades away then it goes to black and it's the Rains of Castamere all over again.

Yep . that's what I think . . it will be a great scene and our fellow Thronies/ASOIAF nerds D and D will do a great job.

GRRM said there will be some fallout from the Red Wedding, so I suppose they're maintaining the 'episode 9 is THE episode' style.

Interview here with a small bit of info http://www.adriasnew...w.html?spref=tw

Yes, I wrote the 7th episode (3x07), called ‘Autumn Storms’. I know the title is not as brilliant as ‘Blackwater’ (2x09), which was certainly good, but it was the best name I could come up with. At least, there are a number of autumn storms and it’s raining a lot in that chapter… [Laughs].

So you won’t write the chapter of the certain wedding we both know…

Well… If this chapter is finally included in the third season it would appear later, after mine, and I think David and Dan want to write that by themselves.

Could this be when the Hound takes Arya and crosses the Trident.....anybody any other ideas?

I was sure they would be pushing RW to S4, but I stand corrected.

Jesus, am I the only one who thinks they should just put it on episode 10 and let everyone go crazy? I think D&D have the balls for that. it would be an epic last season finale. Also, arent we sick with all of the episode 9 climaxes?

I was sure they would be pushing RW to S4, but I stand corrected.

Jesus, am I the only one who thinks they should just put it on episode 10 and let everyone go crazy? I think D&D have the balls for that. it would be an epic last season finale. Also, arent we sick with all of the episode 9 climaxes?

I'm with you. Final scene of season 3 should be Catelyn's throat getting slit, slowly fading to black. But as mentioned above, there will be fallout.

The Red Wedding really isn't a final moment of the season, in my eyes, and I'm still thinking it's gonna' be in episode eight. I really don't think that waiting to show the fallout from the R.W. until the beginning of season four would work so well dramatically.

Since we know that Michelle MacLaren is directing episodes seven and eight, I'm gonna' stick with it happening in episode eight. Anyone who watches Breaking Bad and is familiar with which episodes she directed can see why she's the obvious choice to direct the episode featuring that event.

And if you haven't seen Breaking Bad, what are you waiting for!?

Archived