Confessions....say what?! v.11

UnbentFury

Looks like my name can't decide if it wants to be a link or not...

I apologize for my shallowness, WK. I shall try to rectify that in my lady's presence.

Why apologise? You are what you are and your flaws are like the carbon that strengthens soft iron to steel.

And that is why I love you.

I confess my favorite character ratio favors the males. And i give no fucks.

Once I mentioned my top five characters (Sansa, Dany, Cersei, Cat and Davos) only to have several posters comment on the "disturbing lack of dicks" in the list. :dunno:

Nah not really odd. But ive always been that way. I always favored male characters over females. In any given story, theres usually 3 dudes for every one lady that i like. Doesnt matter what story it is.

Probably because most stories actually have more male than female characters. :P

Probably because most stories actually have more male than female characters.

Ehh not really. Usually a male protagonist but not always more men than women. Hell, even most video game RPGs have about the same amount of males and females in your party and i tend to like the dudes more.

I must confess that I usually cheer for the bad guy in stories and movies, I love the bad guy. But something about the bad guys in ASOIAF that I find morally conflicting for me.

Also Trivia: What movie is this line from?

"...you need a bad guy like me, so you can point you bleeping fingers and say that's the bad guy. So what that make you? Good?" :cool4:

I must confess that I usually cheer for the bad guy in stories and movies, I love the bad guy. But something about the bad guys in ASOIAF that I find morally conflicting for me.

I always fall for the bad guys-especially if the text tells me not to. Hence my stanning for the White Witch in Narnia and Cersei in ASoIaF. :P

Also Trivia: What movie is this line from?

"...you need a bad guy like me, so you can point you bleeping fingers and say that's the bad guy. So what that make you? Good?" :cool4:

Scarface-thank you google!

I confess that I'm pleased to see another confessions thread! Hey guys! :grouphug:

I confess that growing up this was me as well. I don't think it was so much that I wanted the bad guy to win because he was the bad guy but that I was bored that the good guy always won even when he was stupid or it made no sense.

I confess that I agree with Florina and The Wolves, and I have more favorite characters who are male than female. For what it's worth though, Arya, Asha, Arianne (pre-ADwD) Dany are among my favorites.

Archived