Uthor Underleaf -> Roose Bolton?

Lost Melnibonean

Reading TMK x2 & noticed that Uthor's lips glistened when he smiled. That made me think of Roose & Ramsey. All three have close set eyes, although I didn't see a description of the color of Uthor's. All three have the same nondescript but fleshy body type too. Uthor's lack of honor in the pursuit of gold reminded me of Roose's in the pursuit of power. Maybe I'm just seeing patterns where none really exist?

The knight called the Snail, right? Would be kinda fitting, with Roose's obsession with leeches and whatnot.. I suppose the snails wont stick to your body the same way, too slimey. :P

I would be more interested in getting a description of the past Lord Bolton from She Wolves of Winterfell.

If it closely resembles Roose, look out for more "Count Rooseula" crackpottery.

Heh, that could be fun. I hope that the old lord Bolton turns out to be a great guy, just to prove that treachery is in fact not gene.

Heh, that could be fun. I hope that the old lord Bolton turns out to be a great guy, just to prove that treachery is in fact not gene.

Yeah, not all Bolton's cant be that bad. I'd also like to learn more about the historical Bolton's.

I'd assume not every Bolton ever has been a psychopath: There's probably been fairly decent Boltons once in a while... Hell, Domeric Bolton is remembered as a gentle, sweet, courteous lad.

The Boltons might be a bit like the Starks: Some have bad blood, others don't, just like some Starks have the wolf's blood and others don't.

Might be a bit like the Targaryens and their craziness, some Boltons choose to be obsessed with the whole heritage of torture and terror (just like some Targs choose to be obsessed with the whole fire and blood shtick), and those tend to end up crazy. Others don't get obsessed with the whole shtick and turn out aight.

The Boltons might be a bit like the Starks: Some have bad blood, others don't, just like some Starks have the wolf's blood and others don't.

I think the Bolton's share many traits and similarities with the old Kings of the North, perhaps even more so then the present day Starks.

Watch us meet Lord "Steve" Bolton, who matches Roose's physical description, drinks hippocras, eats prunes, takes leechings, and seems oddly unconcerned with the status of his heirs.

Trololo

The knight called the Snail, right? Would be kinda fitting, with Roose's obsession with leeches and whatnot.. I suppose the snails wont stick to your body the same way, too slimey. :P

Yeah, I thought about that connection right after I posted.

Watch us meet Lord "Steve" Bolton, who matches Roose's physical description, drinks hippocras, eats prunes, takes leechings, and seems oddly unconcerned with the status of his heirs.

Trololo

GRRM wrote that there was hippocras at the table where Dunk and Uthor were drinking during the feast before the joust. Dunk had some. There was no mention of what Uthor was drinking. And they drank wine in Uthors tent when Dunk forfeited his kit and war horse.

Archived