Mafia 108 - Doctor Is In!

Donald Trump

Dunny!! :grouphug:

You caught the Daleks!

Overall, I think you played a very good innocent game, you worked your way and almost got the setup right. It was such a great pleasure to see you around in this game. Hopefully we'll be able to host you more often and Victory will shine your way.

And if you did lynch me Molla would have won, innocents were out before you cast your vote so it's not on you alone :P

If you killed Dunny after voting night instead of lynching it would've been a draw between evil factions.

Molla was convinced Lany was SK, so he kept shooting her.

I am so so sorry that I suspected you! And that I was absolutely useless in this game. I hope you will forgive me :love:

Of course. We always suspect each other. No harm here. I think my biggest mistake was pushing Masonity on day 4 and not listening to bran about Molla. :wub:

Dunny!! :grouphug:

You caught the Daleks!

Overall, I think you played a very good innocent game, you worked your way and almost got the setup right. It was such a great pleasure to see you around in this game. Hopefully we'll be able to host you more often and Victory will shine your way.

Thanks. EXTERMINATE the Daleks!

I'm not sure I can play. I decided to play because I'm going through some stressful stuff in RL and needed the distraction, but in retrospect I'm not sure it was a good idea. Anyway, I hope I can play in the future, just don't know when.

Archived