First Scenes

dsug

What do you think each character's first scene of the season will be? 

Daenerys- being dragged before Khal Jhaqo. He yells at her for abandoning the Dothraki, mocks her attempted rule ("Queen of Nothing" speech), and announces she's returning to Vaes Dothrak to join Dosh Khaleen like she was supposed to years ago. 

Tyrion- Sending Jorah and Daario off to find Daenerys. Him and Varys have their own little "small council" meeting and discuss the Sons of the Harpy. 

Jaime Lannister- Him and Bronn interrogating Trystane, before deducing that he was innocent and that Myrcella's assassination was the work of the Sand Snakes. 

Cersei Lannister- This one I'm not sure. I'm think something along the lines of her praying somewhere, with Ser Robert looming over her. Obviously the praying would just be for show, but I'm not sure for who to see. Probably Kevan or the High Sparrow. 

Olenna Tyrell- Visiting Margaery in her cell. They share a laugh over Cersei's walk, but Olenna warns her that she can absolutely not do the same. Olenna tells Marg she better think of something. 

Arya- staggering blindly through Braavos. Idk what else lol. 

Sansa- staggering through the snow and the heaps of bodies with Theon behind her. Theon says he's going back to the Iron Islands. Maybe Sansa goes to the Riverlands to be with her mothers family. 

I dont think they will immediately show up in HH, but I would love that so much because there are a lot of things that should happen and we can not waste time for Sam/Gilly and Grey Worm/Missandei.

For first scene I would go with Jaime after Myrcellas death or Sansa and Theon after fall.

Well Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) has said that the opening of season 6 will prove that Jon is dead. I'm assuming it's either going to be Davos or Mellisandr seeing the body, or the Night's Watch burning him so he doesn't turn into a wight? I think it'll be  funeral where they burn him (like they did in the show with Aemon and all those that died at the battle of the wall in season 4).

If not an opening at the Wall, then maybe King's Landing and the news of the Lord Commander's death has reached there? I doubt King's Landing though since Jaime and Cersei have too much going on (all their royal children biting the dust, and Cersei being accused of everything under the sun) .

Personally, I'm hoping for one of the first scenes to be of Bran or even Rickon. Bran: to see his new abilities. Rickon: to see how he's getting on. On that note, does anyone know if Osha is returning to the show? I'm expecting her to, but I've not seen/heard anything so idk

Danny will not sail to Westeros yet. When she does, it will be for the last season, which probably wont be S7.

She has unfinished business there, more importantly, the dragons are too young and small (yes they will grow, but still).

Also, remember in Season 4, after Joffrey was killed? They thought about going to Westeros for a  few seconds. But Ser Barriston and Jorah both said that the Lannisters have too many men, that the Unsullied are not enough. I think she will need the Dothraki, and that may take all of Season 6. 

The Arya - Walder Frey thing I could see happen, though I doubt she would have been in Westeros for longer before that. 

Something will happen at the wall, of course, but if the WW are shown even more powerful, there will be something to hope for too. 

And I think it will start getting colder in the south.

51 minutes ago, aTaleOfWhispers said:

Danny will not sail to Westeros yet. When she does, it will be for the last season, which probably wont be S7.

They should get her in Westeros for S7. Obviously her first target will be the Landing so have her bring peace in the South in S7 while the Walkers mess up the North then the leader of the North (likly Jon) and Dany meet at the end of S7/start of S8 to discuss the Walkers and you get this awesome event where every (surving) characters storylines can possibly clash.

23 minutes ago, KINGpanther said:

They should get her in Westeros for S7. Obviously her first target will be the Landing so have her bring peace in the South in S7 while the Walkers mess up the North then the leader of the North (likly Jon) and Dany meet at the end of S7/start of S8 to discuss the Walkers and you get this awesome event where every (surving) characters storylines can possibly clash.

wait - I actually am am not sure wether she gets to Kings Landing before battling the WW - think of Brans Vision. The throne room, halfway destroyed, is covered in snow. Would it already be that cold there in S7?

15 minutes ago, aTaleOfWhispers said:

wait - I actually am am not sure wether she gets to Kings Landing before battling the WW - think of Brans Vision. The throne room, halfway destroyed, is covered in snow. Would it already be that cold there in S7?

It was at the end of the last book which the show is now going past.

6 hours ago, Seven-Eyed Crow said:

Well Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) has said that the opening of season 6 will prove that Jon is dead. I'm assuming it's either going to be Davos or Mellisandr seeing the body, or the Night's Watch burning him so he doesn't turn into a wight? I think it'll be  funeral where they burn him (like they did in the show with Aemon and all those that died at the battle of the wall in season 4).

If not an opening at the Wall, then maybe King's Landing and the news of the Lord Commander's death has reached there? I doubt King's Landing though since Jaime and Cersei have too much going on (all their royal children biting the dust, and Cersei being accused of everything under the sun) .

Personally, I'm hoping for one of the first scenes to be of Bran or even Rickon. Bran: to see his new abilities. Rickon: to see how he's getting on. On that note, does anyone know if Osha is returning to the show? I'm expecting her to, but I've not seen/heard anything so idk

Yes she is.

Archived