Most anticipated TWoW Storylines?

Ruhail

Battle in the Ice/The Northern uprising/Boltons (hopeful) downfall

Jaime, Brienne and LSH (also intrigued by Hoster Blackwood and what role he might play)

Sansa’s rise from pawn to player

Whatever Euron’s big move is going to be

The Nightswatch shitting their pants when the invasion finally comes and reluctantly teaming up with the wildings (and of course whatever happens with Jon)

How Tyrion influences goings on in Slavers Bay

The Kings Landing trials (I’m a big fan of Cleganebowl, though I don’t expect it to actually happen)

Looking forward to seeing some of the lesser characters again too and seeing how influential they’ll be in the end e.g. The Reader, Marwyn, Gendry, Darkstar,

Sarella, The Blackfish….. this could be a very long list so I’ll just stop there

The big 3

1) The fate of Jon Snow

2) Brienne/Jaimie/LSH: like someone said before this is probably the toughest storyline to predict. I've read a lot of convincing predictions for almost everyother storyline but i don't have a clue as to what the hell is going on with those 3

3) The Battle of Ice

Much less interested in

1) fAegon/Connington

2) Arianne

3) Ironborn: they're all scum, and worse, they're boring as hell. I really don't know how Euron and Victarion become so popular. The Ironborn storyline itself is one of the weakest aspects of the series

Given the existence of the show, I find myself most anticipating those storylines it cannot spoil, especially those of Arianne Martell, Catelyn Tully, Jaimes Lannister and so on.

Want to see Brans new powers and how they affect the plot, and if a certain little crannogman will ever make it home. 

The adventures of Sam in Old Town- and I'm I wonder if he will ever be confronted by his daddy. 

I want to see Davos tame errrr,,,, save Rickon. 

I want to seem more Tommen and his kitties

I'd like it if Gendry plays any role at all in Brienne's story line... they let him do SOMETHING in the last book.... I don't want him to disappear from all POVs again. I might be interested in seeing Edric Dayne as well. Maybe Nymeria can drop by to say hello as well! Blackfish could show up.... or maybe Sandor o_____o
I like Hoster Blackwood traveling with Jaime as well.... 
The riverlands is ripe with stuff that could happen actually...

The North and the Riverlands plots are far and away what I am most anxiously awaiting, especially: 

• Wyman Manderly; 
  • Barbery Dustin; 
  • Big Walder; 
  • Mance's washerwomen; 
  • Pink Letter; 
  • Greatjon and the remaining Red Wedding hostages;
  • Nymeria's wolfpack; and
  • Hoster Blackwood.

Oh, and the slow and painful death following the crumbling/implosion of all of his plans which awaits Petyr Baelish. In terms of absolute loathing, he is right up there with Dolores Umbridge. And on the flip side, I sincerely hope Jeyne Poole is able to find peace and happiness.

where to start?

The North - Boltons v. Stannis , what happens now to Theon and Asha (would be quite happy to never hear anymore about any other Greyjoy)

The Wall - the immediate fallout from Jon's stabbing and how that pans out, Jon's return obviously, the Others 

The interaction of Davos, Rickon and Shaggydog 

Really hoping Nymeria and the wolfpack pull something significant 

The Return of the Wolves, I might have to wait another book for that but I'd like to see at least one Stark/Jon reunion and hopefully a Stark in Winterfell

The moment when Sansa sees Littlefinger clearly for what he is, and makes her own moves (I've been waiting for this for ages, and I have a feeling I could still be waiting a while) 

And of course the Jaime/Brienne/LSH story, dying to know what happens

I just want Arya to be Arya Stark and get back to Winterfell. 

Hoping for fewer travelogues now (I enjoyed Jaime and Brienne and Arya's stories as they journeyed but enough now) and more of the major characters to interact with each other and progress the plots. 

Cersei's and Marg's trials, the stand off between Lannisters/Tyrells/Sparrows.  

The appearance of Howland Reed. 

The return of Benjen Stark.... that could happen

For me the most anticipated storyline is Sansa+Littlefinger, events in King's Landing, Davos and Dorne (although it's hard to say how much of Doran schemes will be in).

At this point of the story, I really can't bring myself to care about anything that happens anywhere in Essos tbh.

One does not simply create the best redemption arc, just to kill off its main protagonist. Jaime must survive.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to that and to Aegon and the Dornish Masterplan. After the premiere of season 6 I really need to remind myself what a good written Doran looks like. Also, I hope Cleganebowl will turn out to be a thing even in the books.

Also: Holwand Reed.

Oh, aaaaand the Others... And pretty much everything else...

Archived