If you could be anyone who would you be?

dreem24

If you could be anyone from the books/show who and why would you be that character? 

So your own personality takes over someone(stargate goa'uld basically)  from the books.

I would take the place of(thinking................................)  Jaime before he swore to the kingguard and i'm not gonna go to harrenhal(calling a sick day)

O boy is this a tough question. I keep trying to think of a character and then think o wait he was murdered, he was tortured, he was flayed, he was tortured than murdered, he suffered some terrible psychological damage, and the list goes on and on.

So I guess Dunk if we aren't limited to just the main series. He gets to live a life as a hedge knight. Goes where he wants and works for who he wants. But also has a fall back plan (whether he would use it or not) in case life falls apart with having the crown at your back. Started out as no one from flea bottom and eventually rises to be Lord Commander of the kingsguard.

LOl Thanks for the replies guys. 

Now i didn't put it in words correctly you can be anyone men/women from any time and yes you keep your memories and everything in essence you are some entity/alien that can control people and they dont remember what you did with them(creepy i know and some may remember) you also take their skill and memories. Also if i'm to continue my analogy with stargate those have increased strength so imagine if you take someone like Gregor Clegane before he became so infamous with you in control his body becomes 100% no defects no anything no heart attack or such(even tumors are healed and radiation is not a concern). Pretty much can be killed only by blade/poison(only the strongest possible if they work)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa'uld

Characteristics

PS:  I know know a silly idea but anyhow just to pass the time...

ps2:  So yeah sorry for spam

I am most like Jon Snow (no exaggerating, lol) as a character but I don't wanna have his life. So, I think I'd be someone like Blackfish. Not a lord or ruler, but a good man and a strong personality. A respected and loved man and a knight. If we can include all of Martin's canon, then I'd be Bittersteel because he was just so kick ass. B)

Archived