The first appearance of grown Lyanna Stark

On 5/25/2016 at 7:05 AM, solomon585858 said:

As for the actress who may play Lyanna's role I can't think of anyone besides:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1670137/

Maybe I am wrong of course

Yeah, I couldn't find any details and then made a wild stab at Lily Collins simply because she's been in stuff with other actors on GoT and looks a little like Kit Harrington when her hair is died black and has eyebrows like Arya: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2934314/

31 minutes ago, Juggzy said:

Yeah, I couldn't find any details and then made a wild stab at Lily Collins simply because she's been in stuff with other actors on GoT and looks a little like Kit Harrington when her hair is died black and has eyebrows like Arya: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2934314/

Lyanna will more than likely be an unknown. Just as Kit, Sophie, Maisie etc. , before GOT became a TV phenomenon.

I hope it isn't Lily Collins. I really do not think she has the fire to be what I imagine Lyanna to be like.

On 25/5/2016 at 9:00 PM, Drogo_1 said:

I expect we will see Lyanna & Ned at the tower of joy in Episode 9. Episode 10 I would bet is when Bran allows the wall to fall due to that mark on his arm that the Night King gave him allowing him to undo spells of the COTF.

Young ned is confirmed in episode 6 and then 10. We get TOJ in episode 6, while for episode 10 I am not really sure if we see something after TOJ or before TOJ. It would be interesting if it was not only Bran warging but also Jon.

I really hope we get to see Rhaegar. But Dany will need to drop his name a little bit I think in the next episode for the sake of the unsullied (Not Grey Worm & Co. - I mean the show only audience). Now that she can't chat to Barristan or Jorah about him I don't know his name might come up. 

I don't think there's time to do justice to the Tourney, to Howland Reed, to the Knight of the Laughing Tree and Rhaegar crowning Lyanna. It's such a pity because it would be amazing. (Imagine if we saw Aerys swearing Jaime to the Kingsguard, and a younger Barristan, and the four young Starks....  I could get toootally carried away!)

The most I think we can hope for is a sight of Rhaegar, and most of the rest of it conveyed by conversation. 

On 5/24/2016 at 3:56 PM, ThePrinceThatKnewNothing said:

He could possibly find evidence going down into the crypts after killing Ramsey

Well, given the odds of Rickon dying being almost 100%, I could certainly see a scene with Rickon being laid to rest in the crypts of Winterfell something then happening.

Here's a hypothetical... Bran senses Rickon's death via greenseeing and projects himself to see him laid to rest in the crypts. He gazes at the statue of Lyanna and that draws him into the vision of the Tower of Joy and "Promise Me, Ned!" and he then sees something put into Lyanna's crypt by Ned (perhaps not in the coffin itself, but something that's a part of that particular alcove).

Bran yells at Jon just like he did to Ned and it causes Jon's attention to turn to Lyanna's crypt as well and even be drawn to opening it and finding the thing Bran saw Ned put there that reveals his parentage.

Or Bran and we find out in episode 10, but Jon and company have to wait for Bran to reach Castle Black and tell them in person early in season seven.

10 hours ago, KINGpanther said:

Total cheesy cliche here but it would be cool if the last scene of S.6 was Jon opening Lyana's crypt and finds a dragon egg and when Jon touches it it cracks open, roll credits.

Of all the "things hidden in Lyanna's crypt as a sign of Jon's legitimacy, this is the best theory I have heard so far. Cheesy or not. Just finding the egg would be a huge sign. It could hatch later. 

11 hours ago, KINGpanther said:

Total cheesy cliche here but it would be cool if the last scene of S.6 was Jon opening Lyana's crypt and finds a dragon egg and when Jon touches it it cracks open, roll credits.

This does sound awesome. But The Dragon Has Three Heads. If Dany had two dragons, I would be happily wishing you were right.

1 hour ago, daemonTheBlack said:

This does sound awesome. But The Dragon Has Three Heads. If Dany had two dragons, I would be happily wishing you were right.

Well, if we are to take the phrase literally, that would be true. If however it is more of a riddle than face value, it could be that he has a dragon, and then Tyrion could get one as well.

Unlikely, but not impossible.

It would be pretty sweet to see an Ice dragon.

On 26 de maio de 2016 at 10:01 PM, Smoke317 said:

Jon Dayne. The Sword of the Morning will rule the world. Lol.  Anyway, if this flashback is at Winterfell and involves Ned and Lyanna it must be before the ToJ right?  So what's your guess?  Maybe showing Lyanna not being interested in Robert or maybe some hints about Tourney at Harrenhal and being crowned by Rhaegar?  Could be interesting. Maybe even the knight of the laughing tree?

Oh, good grief, lol!

If you're talking about next episode's scene, I know we get young Ned but I'm not sure about Lyanna. We could be seeing Howland Reed, as someone mentioned. But if we do get Lyanna, I don't see it being in Winterfell, it males no sense. They're at Harrenhall where the tourney happens, when Rhaegar meets her for the first time and supposely kidnaps her. We know she's then at the ToJ, so they would be going south, not north.

We'll get the whole thing on episode 10, so I'm guessing this episode we'll get some sort of tease, either at Harrenhall or ToJ.

On 26 de maio de 2016 at 1:56 PM, BulletTooth_Tony said:

It would only need to be inside whatever walls are still left of Harrenhal, and it doesn't need to be a full tourney... just perhaps Rhaegar unhorsing Barristan, or implying as such... therefore winning it (if he's in it at all), cut to him presenting her with the crown proclaiming her the Queen of Love and Beauty on horseback... or back that up a few days, and it's the Knight of the Laughing Tree, Lyanna only, doing so... either way, it can be a closed set, easily.  Some stunt doubles riding horses can just be some guys practicing for a Renaissance Fair for all anyone knows, without having the eyes of someone looking for identifiable marks.

To put that into perspective... the battle for Winterfell is outdoors, right outside an actual town requiring no backpacking or mountain climbing.  No greatly telling photos exist - just ones of set pieces, only second hand accounts that someone saw Sophie Turner at the filming, and shots from inside the town of smoke rising above some trees when they actually were filming.

I still don't think this would be possible...

6 hours ago, White lilly said:

Oh, good grief, lol!

If you're talking about next episode's scene, I know we get young Ned but I'm not sure about Lyanna. We could be seeing Howland Reed, as someone mentioned. But if we do get Lyanna, I don't see it being in Winterfell, it males no sense. They're at Harrenhall where the tourney happens, when Rhaegar meets her for the first time and supposely kidnaps her. We know she's then at the ToJ, so they would be going south, not north.

We'll get the whole thing on episode 10, so I'm guessing this episode we'll get some sort of tease, either at Harrenhall or ToJ.

I still don't think this would be possible...

I don't think Lyanna was immediately "kidnapped" during or right after the tourney. I think the Starks returned home and prepared for Brandon's marriage to Cat.  So the scene could be a convo in Winterfell between Ned and Lyanna about her on coming betrothal and the events that took place at Harrenhal (her being crowned, knight of the laughing tree etc.). Would at least give show watchers a little context of what is to come in the ToJ in ep 10.

2 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

I don't think Lyanna was immediately "kidnapped" during or right after the tourney. I think the Starks returned home and prepared for Brandon's marriage to Cat.  So the scene could be a convo in Winterfell between Ned and Lyanna about her on coming betrothal and the events that took place at Harrenhal (her being crowned, knight of the laughing tree etc.). Would at least give show watchers a little context of what is to come in the ToJ in ep 10.

I don't think that would be possible. Let's remember it took weeks, sometimes months to go to one place to another. I think whether she ran away or was kidnapped, it was right after the tourney. So my guess is a convo between her and Ned right afterwards. But to be honest, I think they'll skip it all together and only have them at the ToJ.

On 26 May 2016 at 11:25 PM, Myself656 said:

Well, given the odds of Rickon dying being almost 100%, I could certainly see a scene with Rickon being laid to rest in the crypts of Winterfell something then happening.

Here's a hypothetical... Bran senses Rickon's death via greenseeing and projects himself to see him laid to rest in the crypts. He gazes at the statue of Lyanna and that draws him into the vision of the Tower of Joy and "Promise Me, Ned!" and he then sees something put into Lyanna's crypt by Ned (perhaps not in the coffin itself, but something that's a part of that particular alcove).

Bran yells at Jon just like he did to Ned and it causes Jon's attention to turn to Lyanna's crypt as well and even be drawn to opening it and finding the thing Bran saw Ned put there that reveals his parentage.

Or Bran and we find out in episode 10, but Jon and company have to wait for Bran to reach Castle Black and tell them in person early in season seven.

This is really good!

On 5/26/2016 at 5:02 PM, Nymeria's pack said:

I really hope we get to see Rhaegar. But Dany will need to drop his name a little bit I think in the next episode for the sake of the unsullied (Not Grey Worm & Co. - I mean the show only audience). Now that she can't chat to Barristan or Jorah about him I don't know his name might come up...

(cont)

No Barristan or Jorah but in the show there is Tyrion and Varys!!!  They can talk to her.  I wish I wish I wish!!!  I would LOVE to see Rhaegar.  Not holding my breath but it would be awesome!

21 minutes ago, Protector of Stokeworth said:

I feel like they have to show him to underline that Lyanna and him actually were in love. Her refusing to marry Robert wouldn't be enough.

Has there been any talk of casting?

Who would play Rhaegar?   Justin Beiber with a blonde wig and contacts? LOLs :)

1 minute ago, Jon Snow Bengal said:

22 minutes ago, Protector of Stokeworth said:

I feel like they have to show him to underline that Lyanna and him actually were in love. Her refusing to marry Robert wouldn't be enough.

Has there been any talk of ca

Somebody said this (in this thread) before; If Rhaegar has 2 minutes of screen time, maybe a scene somewhere inside, it could be kept quiet easily, especially if its a relatively  unknown actor

Archived