Who were the characters on the crosses?

9 hours ago, Bastard of the Dreadfort said:

No you didn't miss anything. I find it hilarious that fans have been commenting about who the bodies are on the crosses since the trailer and it doesn't even matter. Just another sign that D&D are very uncreative storytellers.

lol. Because some dudes on the internet overpace the hype-train DD are "uncreative storytellers". Ever since we saw a fleyed corpse hanging around as a road sign when Smalljon went to WF some episodes ago I knew this was all about Ramsey's decoration.

3 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

I know that she was there. But I guess that if Sansa could ride to meet LF without being noticed, Lyanna, who's smaller and shorter (hey, Tyrion!) could be somehow kidnapped by Bolton man in the night. Like, 0.01% chance. She is the only child that's hanging around I can think of.

The things you can do with 20 good men :)

3 minutes ago, The Imp slap said:

The things you can do with 20 good men :)

I am sure it's about 18 or less by now. We see Stannis kill two of them last season and he was injured!

If Stannis could take on 2 good men and live, then he must be a great fighter. When Brienne shows up, he was already injured and couldn't fight otherwise he would've killed her too

Archived