Bran stark sitting on the iron throne

brantarg

9 hours ago, brantarg said:

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum. So i wanted to ask you guys if you think that Bran could sit on the iron throne in the end, and if he could how would he end up on the iron throne.

I know nothing compared to most the posters on this site, but Bran would seem better suited as the High Septon or some kind of shamen type, not as an actual king.

9 hours ago, brantarg said:

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum. So i wanted to ask you guys if you think that Bran could sit on the iron throne in the end, and if he could how would he end up on the iron throne.

Hi brantarg.  :)  Welcome to the forums.

It's a fair thought, Bran is a key player.  But he is effectively the 'old gods' servant/last greenseer at the moment... I think with all this power and potential for knowledge it would seem he is destined for a life in the north, or at least somewhere near a weirwood tree.  He is the new Three-eyed-Raven after all. 

I like your forum name, Bran is a fav of mine too.  :thumbsup:  

4 minutes ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

It's a fair thought, Bran is a key player.  But he is effectively the 'old gods' servant/last greenseer at the moment... I think with all this power and potential for knowledge it would seem he is destined for a life in the north, or at least somewhere near a weirwood tree.  He is the new Three-eyed-Raven after all. 

Agree. I like the thought of Bran ending up in Winterfell. Perhaps Jon holds the fort until he returns, then Bran becomes king.

1 minute ago, Le Cygne said:

Agree. I like the thought of Bran ending up in Winterfell. Perhaps Jon holds the fort until he returns, then Bran becomes king.

Hi Le Cygne.  :)

I like that thought too, the weirwood at WF would be just fine, and he'd be at home of course.  Do you mean King of Westeros sitting from WF, or the King in the North?  His powers might suggest the whole of Westeros bow to him as King.  :dunno:

But I prefer he sits WF as KitN.  ;)

15 minutes ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

I like that thought too, the weirwood at WF would be just fine, and he'd be at home of course.  Do you mean King of Westeros sitting from WF, or the King in the North?  His powers might suggest the whole of Westeros bow to him as King.  :dunno:

I agree with you, Bran in WF as KitN. :)

I like the thought of the series ending as it began, but with the hint of coming spring (instead of winter).

4 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Me too! I will also be happy if he is just the Lord of Winterfell. :D In the books is he according the Reeds the true heir of Robb (see sig) and he is also the one to whom they swear an oath. 

7 minutes ago, ImNoSer said:

question: brans lower body is paralyzed, is it just his legs or is it also his penis?

a king would need to be able to make heirs..

I believe it's waist-down...so yeah everything below that.  Which means that he needs someone to help him go #2 as others have pointed out, in addition to the no-heirs thing.  Maybe he can skin-change a wight or something to do it for him ^_^

14 minutes ago, ImNoSer said:

question: brans lower body is paralyzed, is it just his legs or is it also his penis?

a king would need to be able to make heirs..

Fair point, he would need heirs.  I'm not sure on his ability to produce heirs, this could be a problem. 

Maybe just the Oracle of the North.  :P

Basically bossing shit from WF.  :D

16 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

I like the thought of the series ending as it began, but with the hint of coming spring (instead of winter).

Totally agree.  Definitely think we will see things go full circle.  George has hinted at this technique throughout the histories etc....  I think It starts with Bran and will finish with Bran.  :)

1 hour ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

Hi Wizzz-The-Smith, thanks. :D 

For me it would suck if he ends up being a tree or something like that. I want him to do greater things with his powers. 

12 hours ago, brantarg said:

Welcome to the forum!!!!

I definitely think that if Bran survives after his almost certain role as the hero of the story (or helper of the heroes); let's hope he is pivotal in the wars to come!!!! he should be Lord or King, but from The North, where he belongs, and where he is the true Heir.

Totally agree.  Definitely think we will see things go full circle.  George has hinted at this technique throughout the histories etc....  I think It starts with Bran and will finish with Bran.  :)

Same

42 minutes ago, brantarg said:

Hi Wizzz-The-Smith, thanks. :D 

For me it would suck if he ends up being a tree or something like that. I want him to do greater things with his powers. 

Yes, I think the same!!

Well, my personal view is kind of optimistic with Bran, I can't assure he will survive, but if he does, he will do great things with his powers. There are some great threads here analysing Bran's growing powers both in the books and in the show since the beginning of the story, you are welcome to have a look at them and give your opinions if you want ;)

21 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Yes, I think the same!!

Well, my personal view is kind of optimistic with Bran, I can't assure he will survive, but if he does, he will do great things with his powers. There are some great threads here analysing Bran's growing powers both in the books and in the show since the beginning of the story, you are welcome to have a look at them and give your opinions if you want ;)

That would be great, where do i find the threads? whats the name of them. :P

3 minutes ago, brantarg said:

That would be great, where do i find the threads? whats the name of them. :P

Sure, this one is for the show:

and this is the original thread, only for the books:

Hope you enjoy them ! ;)

Archived