Overbooking, Flightcrew over paying passengers, the United incident

Ser Scot A Ellison

Just now, TrueMetis said:

I'm not claiming they never happened (because that would be impossible to prove), I'm saying there's no proof they did happen. And if there's no proof I don't need to entertain the idea at all.

Ha.  You can entertain it, or not entertain it at your leisure.  It makes no difference really.  At the risk of becoming redundant, I refer you again to the tinkerbell reference.

What sort of proof are you looking for?  Specifically which example that I've provided do you believe is so unlikely on it's face, that it is the equivalent of claiming bigfoot exists, and therefor requires additional proof?

If it's the unicorn pic you're looking for proof of, which it is seeming more and more likely, then i'll happily add you to the top of the recipient list.

What a strange and whimsical conversation this has become......

2 minutes ago, Swordfish said:

Ha.  You can entertain it, or not entertain it at your leisure.  It makes no difference really.  At the risk of becoming redundant, I refer you again to the tinkerbell reference.

What sort of proof are you looking for?  Specifically which example that I've provided do you believe is so unlikely on it's face, that it is the equivalent of claiming bigfoot exists, and therefor requires additional proof?

If it's the unicorn pic you're looking for proof of, which it is seeming more and more likely, then i'll happily add you to the top of the recipient list.

What a strange and whimsical conversation this has become......

How about any? You've made a claim, that's it, but the claim of something is not in of itself proof of that thing. It doesn't matter how unlikely the claim is, it does not matter how unremarkable the claim is.

Archived