Jon-Danny-Bran equation

chakreshm

How about this for endgame?

Jon is Azor Ahai and Longclaw/Dawn is lightbringer (also R+L = J). Sam tells him that he has to fight and kill the water (Euron Greyjoy), a captured lion (Jaime Lannister) and finally kill his wife/love Nissa Nissa (Danny) to get the power so that he can kill Night king. On the other hand Bran is all those Brandons from the past and he is The Night King from the past. He get to know this when he connect with weirwood tree on God's Eye. Now Night King is trying to find Bran and kill him & all the children of forest so that whole disaster of creation of white walkers can be avoided. But he is killing so many people in the process. To stop him, Jon sets out with 12 of his companions (Hound, Tormund, Gendry, Beric etc) but soon learns that only way to save westeros is to forge lightbringer and then kill Bran. So in the end with heavy heart he kills his brother. 

In the last scene, Jon sits alone in God's eye, with Danny(Fire)/Bran(Ice) gone and Sam his friend sings song about both. Killing Bran ends white walker from the past and future and killing danny kills last of the dragon. World becomes a better place without magic of ice and fire.

What is your opinion on this.

This is different, kudos!  I'd be fine with this ending, but I don't actually believe that prophecies will need to literally be fulfilled and that the legendary/mythical past (not factual past) needs to be repeated.  I also don't think Bran will be able to time travel to the past as a means to affect the present, only to view it - I really don't like the idea that Bran is the reincarnation of past Brandon's (but there is some evidence of this, however scant).  So while I don't think this ending is likely at all - in fact I don't believe anyone sacrificing someone they love to unleash some magic will happen (though self sacrifice might, and Mel burning Shireen might appear to have the effect of bringing Jon back when really he was just warging into ghost) - I wouldn't entirely reject it out of hand.

16 hours ago, chakreshm said:

How about this for endgame?

Jon is Azor Ahai and Longclaw/Dawn is lightbringer (also R+L = J). Sam tells him that he has to fight and kill the water (Euron Greyjoy), a captured lion (Jaime Lannister) and finally kill his wife/love Nissa Nissa (Danny) to get the power so that he can kill Night king. On the other hand Bran is all those Brandons from the past and he is The Night King from the past. He get to know this when he connect with weirwood tree on God's Eye. Now Night King is trying to find Bran and kill him & all the children of forest so that whole disaster of creation of white walkers can be avoided. But he is killing so many people in the process. To stop him, Jon sets out with 12 of his companions (Hound, Tormund, Gendry, Beric etc) but soon learns that only way to save westeros is to forge lightbringer and then kill Bran. So in the end with heavy heart he kills his brother. 

In the last scene, Jon sits alone in God's eye, with Danny(Fire)/Bran(Ice) gone and Sam his friend sings song about both. Killing Bran ends white walker from the past and future and killing danny kills last of the dragon. World becomes a better place without magic of ice and fire.

What is your opinion on this.

I don't like your proposed endgame.  Here is mine:

Daenerys is Azor Ahai.  Which is supported by all of the evidence.  The dragons are her lightbringer.  Drogo was her Nissa Nissa. 

She will light three fires.  Which means burning a traitor at the stake.  MMD was the fuel for the first fire.  Hizdahr the second kindling.  And Jon Snow the third.  Fire #1 brought forth dragons.  Fire #2 will bring krakens to take care of the "dead things in the water".  Fire #3 will bring back Prince Rhaego after she burns Jon at the stake.  The End.

Yeah.  It's neat and tidy, chakreshm.   We probably won't ever get a clear cut resolution to the mysteries like that.  (Welcome, by the way.)

Nissa sacrifice ideas have done to ice & fire what twilight did for the vampire genre i fear.    Literal repetition  is not the likeliest way this nissa stuff will play out, if at all, i would caution.   though Your version is more fun, So it's destined to continue as a hobby on the board.   And why not, we have years inbetween books.

1 hour ago, Gabbie Roxas said:

Daenerys is Azor, the dragons are her lightbringer, & Drogo was Nissa. 

She will light three fires.  #1 brought forth dragons.  #2 will bring krakens to take care of the "dead things in the water".  Fire #3 will bring back Prince Rhaego after she burns Jon at the stake.  The End.

Hey Gabbie.   Biased?:P.    I like fire 1 to bring dragons back to the world.  I'd guess burning down the slaver culture is fire 2 (a fire of freedom, cultural change as a wheel of fire, or specifically a fire at Dosh Khaleen to get the ball rolling or at that main slave capital to end resistance), and fire 3 will prevent the long winter from taking hold?   Keep the commoners from freezing solid and lay the smack down on the heart of winter.  ...... Sounds like a saturday morning cartoon solution, huh?    (Hmmmmm.   Slaps self.  Then straightens and salutes self.   Then slaps again, as the lights dim and the post fades out....)

15 hours ago, Gabbie Roxas said:

I don't like your proposed endgame.  Here is mine:

Daenerys is Azor Ahai.  Which is supported by all of the evidence.  The dragons are her lightbringer.  Drogo was her Nissa Nissa. 

She will light three fires.  Which means burning a traitor at the stake.  MMD was the fuel for the first fire.  Hizdahr the second kindling.  And Jon Snow the third.  Fire #1 brought forth dragons.  Fire #2 will bring krakens to take care of the "dead things in the water".  Fire #3 will bring back Prince Rhaego after she burns Jon at the stake.  The End.

I wholeheartedly support this ending. 

Archived