AlaskanSandman

So this isn’t a theory really but a collection of the clue 13 and all the places that I could find them that may be of importance with a couple quick comments mixed in. As everyone turns 13 at some point, I don’t include these for example. This is merely an attempt to bring them together. I have offered a couple thoughts but mostly want you to draw your own conclusions and associations and offer your opinions or questions.

A Dance with Dragons - Daenerys III

"Xaro Xhoan Daxos has offered me thirteen galleys," she told Irri and Jhiqui as they were dressing her for court.

"Thirteen is a bad number, Khaleesi," murmured Jhiqui, in the Dothraki tongue. "It is known."

"It is known," Irri agreed.

A Storm of Swords - Bran IV

of Night's King. He had been the thirteenth man to lead the Night's Watch,

For thirteen years they had ruledNight's King and his corpse queen.

Hugor had 44 sons promised kingdoms in distant lands. There are 44 Iron Islands. 31 in main grouping and 13 in smaller grouping with 7 being the Largest.

There are 44 weirwoods on Nagga's Hill, and 31 Weirwoods at High Heart.

The Grey King who killed Ygg, the pale demon tree said to feed on human flesh. A moving Weirwood Tree?

There are 44 weirwoods on Nagga's Hill, and 31 Weirwoods at High Heart. All dead.

Garth is said to demand blood sacrifice every year to ensure a bountiful harvest. The moving Weirwood Tree?

The Black Gate- Only talking and moving Weirwood Tree ever seen in the story. We’ll come back to but it’s important and tied to the Night’s King.

The last Hero and his companions numbering 13. 

13 unions of Garth the Green.

·         1. Garth the Gardener, ancestor of House Gardener

·         2. John the Oak, ancestor of House Oakheart

·         3. Gilbert of the Vines, ancestor of House Redwyne

·         4. Florys the Fox, ancestor of Houses FlorentBall, and Peake

·         5. Maris the Maid, an ancestor of House Hightower

·         6. Foss the Archer, ancestor of House Fossoway

·         7. Brandon of the Bloody Blade, ancestor of Brandon the Builder and House Stark (according to some tales)

·         8.Owen Oakenshield

·         9.Harlon the Hunter and Herndon of the Horn, ancestors of House Tarly

·         10.Bors the Breaker, ancestor of House Bulwer

·         11.Rose of Red Lake, ancestor of House Crane

·         12.Ellyn Ever Sweet, ancestor of House Beesbury

·         13.Rowan Gold-Tree, ancestor of House Rowan

13 children of Alysanne. Wife of Jaehaerys.

1. -Rip Aegon 50/59               Died young

2.. Alyssa 51/60- ?

3.. Aemon 52/61-92ac

4.. Baelon 53/64-101ac

5.. Daella 54/66-82ac  Died birthing Aemma Arryn.

6.. Arryn 55/76- ?

7..--Vaegon 56/77- ? Maester  (The Dragonless)

8..--Maegelle 57/78-96ac   Septa

9.-Rip Valerion 58/79- ?  Died Young

10.Viserra 59/80- ? Died after engagment

11.-Rip Gaemon 60/81- ?  Died Young

12. --Saera 61/82- ?  Septa (ran to Essos)

----------------------------

13th child.- Gael the Winter Child  62/83-99ac           Only child not possibly born by 62ac, 30 years before the succession crisis of 92ac. (Span of time from Bael plucking Maid to war with son of that Maid.) Which does help to pinpoint Gael as a possible child born to Alysanne at Queen's Crown. Hence her being the Winter Child, possibly.  

298th- Jon Snow         299-300ac     1yr Under Joffery I and Tommen I 

297th- Jeor Mormont   288-299ac     11 yrs Under Robert I and Joffery I

996th- Qorgyle            267?-288ac      21 yrs?  (Person of interest under the time of Roberts Rebellion and service of Mance.) Under Jaehaerys II, Aerys II, and Robert I

995th- ?                       252-267Ac?     15 years? Under reign of Aegon V and Jaehaerys II? During time of Summerhall. 

994th- Bloodraven      239-252ac       13 years...... wait a min. Under reign of Aegon V. 233 AC - 259 AC

993rd- Sleepy Jack     ?-239ac became known as from Jack Musgood after Raymund Redbeard King beyond the Wall snuck south in 226ac during the Reing of King Maekar I Reign  221 AC - 233 AC

994th- Bloodraven      239-252ac       13 years...... Under reign of Aegon V. 233 AC - 259 AC

Bloodraven served as Lord Commander of the Watch for 13 years?

A man of the Riverlands as L.C. of the Watch as Aegon rules in the south preparing to hatch dragons, for what? Sounds similar to someone else.

A man from the Riverlands (Hoare) as L.C. of the Watch as Aegon I rules in the south with dragons idling his time.

Aegon I vs Harren the Black at the God’s Eye and his brother the Lord Commander of the Watch from the Night Fort and BlackGate.

13 carved into the Weirwood Tree at Harrenhal. Supposedly by Daemon Targaryen the Rogue Prince.

Another interesting thing.

1. Aegon I   

2 Aenys I

3 Maegor I

4 Jaehaerys I & Alysanne 1 who closed Night fort and changed watch                          1. Aegon

5 Viserys I                         2                                                                                              2. Maegor I, Aenys I

6 Aegon II                         3                                                                                               3 Jaehaerys I

7 Aegon III                        4                                                                                               4. Generation skipped over

8 Daeron I                         5                                                                                               4 Viserys I 

9 Baelor I                          6                                                                                               6 Aegon II

10 Viserys II                     7                                                                                               7 Viserys II, Aegon III

11 Aegon IV                     8                                                                                                8 Aegon IV Baelor I Daeron I

12 Daeron II                     9                                                                                                9 Daeron II

13 Aerys I                        10                                                                                              10 Aerys I, Maekar I

14 Maekar I                      11                                                                                              11 Aegon V

15 Aegon V                      12                                                                                               12 Jaeharerys

16 Jaehaerys II                13   The 2nd who wed his kids on word of woods witch            13. Aerys II

17 Aerys II         

Jaehaerys and Alysanne who close the Night fort and the Blackgate. Ygg. No more sacrificing to Garth.

A Storm of Swords - Bran IV

of Night's King. He had been the thirteenth man to lead the Night's Watch,

For thirteen years they had ruled, Night's King and his corpse queen.

Jon Snow, Jeor Mormont Historical Lord Commanders

Lord  Commander  Qorgyle 2 Brynden Rivers 3 Jack Musgood 4 Orbert CaswellLord Commander Hoare. 6 Robin Hill, 7 Tristan Mudd 8  Marq Rankenfell, 9 Osric Stark 10 Lord Commander Crowl11 Rodrik Flint 12 Runcel Hightower,13The Night's King,

Bloodraven + Shiera SeaStar = The Bleeding Star that heralds the coming of Azor Ahai (Jon Snow, whom she must give the Last kiss?

Knights king loved pale woman and gave his soul and seed to her, and served as L.C. for 13 years

Bloodraven, loved pale woman, and served as L.C. for 13 years.

Bran passes North of the Wall to go meet Bloodraven in the 13th chapter of ADWD after telling the story of the Night’s King being the 13th L.C. who served for 13 years.

A Dance with Dragons - Jon XIII

Then Bowen Marsh stood there before him, tears running down his cheeks. "For the Watch." He punched Jon in the belly. When he pulled his hand away, the dagger stayed where he had buried it.

Jon fell to his kneesHe found the dagger's hilt and wrenched it free. In the cold night air the wound was smoking. "Ghost," he whispered. Pain washed over him. Stick them with the pointy end. When the third dagger took him between the shoulder blades, he gave a grunt and fell face-first into the snow. He never felt the fourth knife. Only the cold …

Jon, who dies and is need of the Last Kiss. Jon, who dies on Chapter 13…

Targ Kin                 Reign              Length

1. Aegon I              1bc-37ac         38/39 years

2 Aenys I               37-42                 5/6

3 Maegor I             42-48                 6/7

4 Jaehaerys I         48-103              55/56

5 Viserys I             103-129              26/27

6 Aegon II             129-131             2/3

7 Aegon III             131-157           26/27

8 Daeron I              157-161           4/5

9 Baelor I               161-171           10/11

10 Viserys II           171-172          1/2

11 Aegon IV           172-184          12/13 -  Br born to Aegon Iv

12 Daeron II            184-209         25/26

13 Aerys I                209-221        12/13   Br serves as his hand. Aerys discovers ancient text on prophecy.

14 Maekar I             221-233       13/13    Br serves as his hand.

15 Aegon V             233-259        26/27

16 Jaehaerys II       259-262        3/4

17 Aerys II               262-283        21/22

Aerys is 13th Targaryen King and makes Bloodraven his hand.

Knights king loved pale woman and gave his soul and seed to her, and served as L.C. for 13 years

Remember those 13’s? And the Three Heads of the Dragon?

From the year 300- 13years= 287Ac right?

Born in 287ac is.

Edric Storm born – New King of Westeros?

Devan SeaWorth born – His Hand of the King?

Edric Dayne born – The New Lord Commander of the King’s Guard?

All this talk of Bloodraven, Jon Snow, and Bran Stark.
Curious about Daenerys?

A Game of Thrones - Daenerys II

The last sliver of sun vanished behind the high walls of Pentos to the west just then. Dany had lost all track of time. Khal Drogo commanded his bloodriders to bring forth his own horse, a lean red stallion. As the khal was saddling the horse, Viserys slid close to Dany on her silver, dug his fingers into her leg, and said, "Please him, sweet sister, or I swear, you will see the dragon wake as it has never woken before."

The fear came back to her then, with her brother's words. She felt like a child once more, only thirteen and all alone, not ready for what was about to happen to her.

Only one I included with age due to the association of waking the dragon and it being a threat that brings fear that recalls 13.

A Clash of Kings - Daenerys I

The pale man with the blue lips replied in guttural Dothraki, "I am Pyat Pree, the great warlock."

The bald man with the jewels in his nose answered in the Valyrian of the Free Cities, "I am Xaro Xhoan Daxos of the Thirteen, a merchant prince of Qarth."

A bald man that cannot be trusted and is associated to 13. Aside from the 13, sounds like Varys. Not that it is, just reminds me of him.

A Clash of Kings - Daenerys III

"That you may do," Xaro acknowledged, "but so much caring will cost dear. You will need to pay them far more than I do, and all of Qarth laughs at my ruinous generosity."

"If the Thirteen will not aid me, perhaps I should ask the Guild of Spicers or the Tourmaline Brotherhood?"

Because 13 is not her friend and should not be trusted probably.

"Say on." What trap is this, now?

"The gift you begged of me in Qarth. Ships. There are thirteen galleys in the bay. Yours, if you will have them. I have brought you a fleet, to carry you home to Westeros."

A fleet. It was more than she could hope for, so of course it made her wary. In Qarth, Xaro had offered her thirty ships … for a dragon. "And what price do you ask for these ships?"

"Of him, little and less. These ships, though … Your Grace, with these ships we might be home before year's end."

Dany had never known a home. In Braavos, there had been a house with a red door, but that was all. "Beware of Qartheen bearing gifts, especially merchants of the Thirteen. There is some trap here. 

"Xaro Xhoan Daxos has offered me thirteen galleys," she told Irri and Jhiqui as they were dressing her for court.

"Thirteen is a bad number, Khaleesi," murmured Jhiqui, in the Dothraki tongue. "It is known."

"It is known," Irri agreed.

Do Not Trust Bloodraven! Do not Trust Jon Snow! Do not Trust Bran Stark!????

These are all I could find. Let me know any thoughts or questions and hope you found some new ones you’ve never caught before.

Edit-

It appears there's a correlation between the number 13 and betrayal or treachery.

1. Joffery's ascension at 13 and Tommen's ascension are marked with having happened due to treachery-

2. the nightking betrayed the watch-Aerys I had to deal with the Blackfyres who'd took up arms against him-

3. Dany was betrayed by Viserys when she was sold to Drogo in a way(he was supposed to be her protector)

4. Rowan the 13th union to produce a child to Garth, was betrayed by her lover and planted a tree on a hill.

5.  Emmon Frey is 13th in the line of succession and was the one to legally inherit riverrun as part of the crown's reward to the Freys treachery. 

6. Daemon the Rogue Prince who carves 13 into the weirwood at Harrenhal betrays Rhaenyra for Nettles.

7. Xaro, member of the 13 tries to betray Daenerys, or does.

8. Hugor who is tied to 13 and an alias of Tyrion who betrays his siblings and possibly Daenerys by pitting Aegon against her. 

47 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

So this isn’t a theory really but a collection of the clue 13 and all the places that I could find them that may be of importance with a couple quick comments mixed in. As everyone turns 13 at some point, I don’t include these for example. This is merely an attempt to bring them together. I have offered a couple thoughts but mostly want you to draw your own conclusions and associations and offer your opinions or questions.

Hugor had 44 sons promised kingdoms in distant lands. There are 44 Iron Islands. 31 in main grouping and 13 in smaller grouping with 7 being the Largest.

There are 44 weirwoods on Nagga's Hill, and 31 Weirwoods at High Heart.

The Grey King who killed Ygg, the pale demon tree said to feed on human flesh. A moving Weirwood Tree?

There are 44 weirwoods on Nagga's Hill, and 31 Weirwoods at High Heart. All dead.

Garth is said to demand blood sacrifice every year to ensure a bountiful harvest. The moving Weirwood Tree?

The Black Gate- Only talking and moving Weirwood Tree ever seen in the story. We’ll come back to but it’s important and tied to the Night’s King.

The last Hero and his companions numbering 13. 

13 unions of Garth the Green.

·         1. Garth the Gardener, ancestor of House Gardener

·         2. John the Oak, ancestor of House Oakheart

·         3. Gilbert of the Vines, ancestor of House Redwyne

·         4. Florys the Fox, ancestor of Houses FlorentBall, and Peake

·         5. Maris the Maid, an ancestor of House Hightower

·         6. Foss the Archer, ancestor of House Fossoway

·         7. Brandon of the Bloody Blade, ancestor of Brandon the Builder and House Stark (according to some tales)

·         8.Owen Oakenshield

·         9.Harlon the Hunter and Herndon of the Horn, ancestors of House Tarly

·         10.Bors the Breaker, ancestor of House Bulwer

·         11.Rose of Red Lake, ancestor of House Crane

·         12.Ellyn Ever Sweet, ancestor of House Beesbury

·         13.Rowan Gold-Tree, ancestor of House Rowan

13 children of Alysanne. Wife of Jaehaerys.

1. -Rip Aegon 50/59               Died young

2.. Alyssa 51/60- ?

3.. Aemon 52/61-92ac

4.. Baelon 53/64-101ac

5.. Daella 54/66-82ac  Died birthing Aemma Arryn.

6.. Arryn 55/76- ?

7..--Vaegon 56/77- ? Maester  (The Dragonless)

8..--Maegelle 57/78-96ac   Septa

9.-Rip Valerion 58/79- ?  Died Young

10.Viserra 59/80- ? Died after engagment

11.-Rip Gaemon 60/81- ?  Died Young

12. --Saera 61/82- ?  Septa (ran to Essos)

----------------------------

13th child.- Gael the Winter Child  62/83-99ac           Only child not possibly born by 62ac, 30 years before the succession crisis of 92ac. (Span of time from Bael plucking Maid to war with son of that Maid.) Which does help to pinpoint Gael as a possible child born to Alysanne at Queen's Crown. Hence her being the Winter Child, possibly.  

298th- Jon Snow         299-300ac     1yr Under Joffery I and Tommen I 

297th- Jeor Mormont   288-299ac     11 yrs Under Robert I and Joffery I

996th- Qorgyle            267?-288ac      21 yrs?  (Person of interest under the time of Roberts Rebellion and service of Mance.) Under Jaehaerys II, Aerys II, and Robert I

995th- ?                       252-267Ac?     15 years? Under reign of Aegon V and Jaehaerys II? During time of Summerhall. 

994th- Bloodraven      239-252ac       13 years...... wait a min. Under reign of Aegon V. 233 AC - 259 AC

993rd- Sleepy Jack     ?-239ac became known as from Jack Musgood after Raymund Redbeard King beyond the Wall snuck south in 226ac during the Reing of King Maekar I Reign  221 AC - 233 AC

994th- Bloodraven      239-252ac       13 years...... Under reign of Aegon V. 233 AC - 259 AC

Bloodraven served as Lord Commander of the Watch for 13 years?

A man of the Riverlands as L.C. of the Watch as Aegon rules in the south preparing to hatch dragons, for what? Sounds similar to someone else.

A man from the Riverlands (Hoare) as L.C. of the Watch as Aegon I rules in the south with dragons idling his time.

Aegon I vs Harren the Black at the God’s Eye and his brother the Lord Commander of the Watch from the Night Fort and BlackGate.

13 carved into the Weirwood Tree at Harrenhal. Supposedly by Daemon Targaryen the Rogue Prince.

1. Aegon I   

2 Aenys I

3 Maegor I

4 Jaehaerys I & Alysanne 1 who closed Night fort and changed watch                          1. Aegon

5 Viserys I                         2                                                                                              2. Maegor I, Aenys I

6 Aegon II                         3                                                                                               3 Jaehaerys I

7 Aegon III                        4                                                                                               4. Generation skipped over

8 Daeron I                         5                                                                                               4 Viserys I 

9 Baelor I                          6                                                                                               6 Aegon II

10 Viserys II                     7                                                                                               7 Viserys II, Aegon III

11 Aegon IV                     8                                                                                                8 Aegon IV Baelor I Daeron I

12 Daeron II                     9                                                                                                9 Daeron II

13 Aerys I                        10                                                                                              10 Aerys I, Maekar I

14 Maekar I                      11                                                                                              11 Aegon V

15 Aegon V                      12                                                                                               12 Jaeharerys

16 Jaehaerys II                13   The 2nd who wed his kids on word of woods witch            13. Aerys II

17 Aerys II         

Jaehaerys and Alysanne who close the Night fort and the Blackgate. Ygg. No more sacrificing to Garth.

Jon Snow, Jeor Mormont Historical Lord Commanders

Lord  Commander  Qorgyle 2 Brynden Rivers 3 Jack Musgood 4 Orbert CaswellLord Commander Hoare. 6 Robin Hill, 7 Tristan Mudd 8  Marq Rankenfell, 9 Osric Stark 10 Lord Commander Crowl11 Rodrik Flint 12 Runcel Hightower,13The Night's King,

Bloodraven + Shiera SeaStar = The Bleeding Star that heralds the coming of Azor Ahai (Jon Snow, whom she must give the Last kiss?

Bran passes North of the Wall to go meet Bloodraven in the 13th chapter of ADWD after telling the story of the Night’s King being the 13th L.C. who served for 13 years.

Jon, who dies and is need of the Last Kiss. Jon, who dies on Chapter 13…

Targ Kin                 Reign              Length

1. Aegon I              1bc-37ac         38/39 years

2 Aenys I               37-42                 5/6

3 Maegor I             42-48                 6/7

4 Jaehaerys I         48-103              55/56

5 Viserys I             103-129              26/27

6 Aegon II             129-131             2/3

7 Aegon III             131-157           26/27

8 Daeron I              157-161           4/5

9 Baelor I               161-171           10/11

10 Viserys II           171-172          1/2

11 Aegon IV           172-184          12/13 -  Br born to Aegon Iv

12 Daeron II            184-209         25/26

13 Aerys I                209-221        12/13   Br serves as his hand. Aerys discovers ancient text on prophecy.

14 Maekar I             221-233       13/13    Br serves as his hand.

15 Aegon V             233-259        26/27

16 Jaehaerys II       259-262        3/4

17 Aerys II               262-283        21/22

Aerys is 13th Targaryen King and makes Bloodraven his hand.

Remember those 13’s? And the Three Heads of the Dragon?

From the year 300- 13years= 287Ac right?

Born in 287ac is.

Edric Storm born – New King of Westeros?

Devan SeaWorth born – His Hand of the King?

Edric Dayne born – The New Lord Commander of the King’s Guard?

All this talk of Bloodraven, Jon Snow, and Bran Stark.
Curious about Daenerys?

Only one I included with age due to the association of waking the dragon and it being a threat that brings fear that recalls 13.

A bald man that cannot be trusted and is associated to 13. Aside from the 13, sounds like Varys. Not that it is, just reminds me of him.

Because 13 is not her friend and should not be trusted probably.

Do Not Trust Bloodraven! Do not Trust Jon Snow! Do not Trust Bran Stark!????

These are all I could find. Let me know any thoughts or questions and hope you found some new ones you’ve never caught before.

Joffery ascended to the throne when he was 13. So what can it all mean? Why is 13 seem to be a important number? I looked up why the # 13 is considered unlucky; I found such perceptions has origins from the bible-Judas was the 13th guest at the last supper.

It appears there's a correlation between the number 13 and betrayl or treachery. Joffery's assension and Tommen's assension are marked with having happened due to treachery-the nightking betrayed the watch-Aerys I had to deal with the Blackfyres who'd took up arms against him-Dany was betrayed by Viserys when she was sold to Drogo in a way(he was supposed to be her protector)-Daxos most certainly would betray her to get her dragons-bloodraven betrayed his oaths to the watch-

6 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Joffery ascended to the throne when he was 13. So what can it all mean? Why is 13 seem to be a important number? I looked up why the # 13 is considered unlucky; I found such perceptions has origins from the bible-Judas was the 13th guest at the last supper.

It appears there's a correlation between the number 13 and betrayl or treachery. Joffery's assension and Tommen's assension are marked with having happened due to treachery-the nightking betrayed the watch-Aerys I had to deal with the Blackfyres who'd took up arms against him-Dany was betrayed by Viserys when she was sold to Drogo in a way(he was supposed to be her protector)-Daxod most certainly would betray her to get her dragons.

I like the association to betrayal! 

I couldn't help but notice how many of them seem to center around Bloodraven. 

The Night's King loved a woman with pale skin and betrayed his people for her and gave his soul and seed to her.

Bloodraven loved a woman with pale skin and betrayed his honor for good of the realm and gave his soul and seed to her possibly as well. As they likely had sex.

Stannis has a pale Melisandre (possible child of Bloodraven and Shiera SeaStar) and betrays his people for mel and prophecy and is gonna betray his daughter as well as giving his seed and soul to Melisandre to birth shadow demons.

Drogo loves a pale Daenerys and could be viewed to betray his people for Daenerys and gives his soul and seed to her, which she later births dragons. 

and yet our story isn't done and Bran and Jon Snow are still connected. 

I can see Jon possibly hooking up with Dany and giving his seed and soul to her.

Though i dont know how Bran plays into it. Possibly not at all other than him going to meet the Night's King, Bloodraven.

9 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

I like the association to betrayal! 

I couldn't help but notice how many of them seem to center around Bloodraven. 

The Night's King loved a woman with pale skin and betrayed his people for her and gave his soul and seed to her.

Bloodraven loved a woman with pale skin and betrayed his honor for good of the realm and gave his soul and seed to her possibly as well. As they likely had sex.

Stannis has a pale Melisandre (possible child of Bloodraven and Shiera SeaStar) and betrays his people for mel and prophecy and is gonna betray his daughter as well as giving his seed and soul to Melisandre to birth shadow demons.

Drogo loves a pale Daenerys and could be viewed to betray his people for Daenerys and gives his soul and seed to her, which she later births dragons. 

and yet our story isn't done and Bran and Jon Snow are still connected. 

I can see Jon possibly hooking up with Dany and giving his seed and soul to her.

Though i dont know how Bran plays into it. Possibly not at all other than him going to meet the Night's King, Bloodraven.

Rowan was betrayed by her lover-under the alias Hugor hill does Tyrion set young Aegon on the course to start a rebellion against his nephew-the only exception seems to be the last hero: perhaps the  last hero and the 13 companions (I know quite not on anything but speculation)  betrayed those beyond the wall to be sacrifices to the others to stop the others(as I suspect), or one of his companions pulled a judas.

12 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Rowan Goldtree:http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rowan_Gold-Tree

Also Emmon Frey is 13th in the line of succession and was the one to legally inherit riverrun as part of the crown's reward to the Freys treachery. 

Ok, thought so on Rowan but where is the Hugor part in her tale? I just knew of her being betrayed by her lover. Though she did plant her tree on a hill. 

There is another Rowan, one of the six spear wives of Abel/Bael- Mance.

and hmmm, not you got me curious how many now are linked to betrayal or if theres any more i missed haha nice catches :)

The Freys were installed 600 years ago which is also when Valyria took Dragonestone. And the Riverlands are where Bloodraven and his family are from.

5 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Ok, thought so on Rowan but where is the Hugor part in her tale? I just knew of her being betrayed by her lover. Though she did plant her tree on a hill. 

and hmmm, not you got me curious how many now are linked to betrayal or if theres any more i missed haha nice catches :)

The Freys were installed 600 years ago which is also when Valyria took Dragonestone. And the Riverlands are where Bloodraven and his family are from.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear I didn't mean to say there was connection between Hugor and Rowan-Hugor(Tyrion) committed his first betrayal of Tommen by setting Aegon upon his family. 

3 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear I didn't mean to say there was connection between Hugor and Rowan-Hugor(Tyrion) committed his first betrayal of Tommen by setting Aegon upon his family. 

Ohhh ok haha my bad :D perfect. Hugor who is tied to 13 and an alias of Tyrion who betrays his siblings and possibly Daenerys by pitting Aegon against her. 

Im adding these to the Op, seeing if there is 13, or if we go over the magic number. Or if we dont come close to it. 

3 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Yea leaving these ones out as a whole as Daenerys and many people turn 13 at some point. Not enough in it's self. Unless we can tie it to more like betrayal as is being done. :)

But for the characters we see13 we see a massive form of betrayl having a connection with them take place-Sansa with Sweet Robin, Joffery with Ned(from his pov Ned is a traitor) and Daenarys with Viserys. 

So remember Hugor and 44?

The Iron Islands and 44? 

31- main group

13- Farwyn group

7- Main Islands

So i got looking and noticed 

44- weirwoods on Nagga's Hill. Nagga's Ribbs

31- Weirwoods at High Heart.

13- ?

7- ? 

Then there is also this.

259ac- Summerhall and birth of Rhaegar. Death of Jenny and Prince Duncan.

-7 years

------------------

252ac - Bloodraven lost beyond the Wall.

-13 years

-------------------

239ac - Bloodraven made Lord Commander. Jenny of Old Stone and Prince Duncan fall in love.

-31 years

-------------------

208ac. - Births - Walder Frey. who betrays House Stark.

-44 years

--------------------

164ac-  Births - Jeyne Lothston, daughter of Falena Stokeworth by her husband, Lord Lucas Lothston - or perhaps by Prince Aegon Targaryen IV. Who is tied to 13 as having ruled for 13 years and father Bloodraven who ruled as L.C. of the Watch for 13 years.

I do think all these 13's are telling us something and play out over a general narrative.

The first 13 link in the chronology is possibly Hugor of the Hill and his 44 sons tying to the Iron Islands and there not only 44 Nagga's Ribbs, but also the 44 Iron Islands which breaks down into parts. 31 in main group, 13 in Farwyn Group (Likely where Hugor and or his children first landed), and 7 in the main grouping. 

The next 13 is in Garth's unions which produced 14 children. Two were twins, hence 13 unions. 

Now either Hugor is apart of this line or we're meant to pay attention to Rowan GoldTree, the 13th union to Garth the Green. Rowan may be the mother of Lann the Clever, founder of House Lannister. House from the Reach and Westerlands are linked by a Maester to the founding of Valyia. 

One idea is that Hugor is the child of Rowan. Or they are related another way. Either way. Attention is drawn to these figures first.

Now in the choronologies, The Grey King is around this time roughly and tied to killing Ygg the pale demon tree, which may be linked to the dead 44 weirwoods (nagga's ribs). The Grey King may have landed on the Farwyn Islands first. The Fawyns marked by their changing colored eyes.

The next 13 in the histories roughly is the Last Hero and his twelve companions. 

After him we are given the Night's King who was the 13 L.C who ruled for 13 years. 

The Next one in the histories that i can find is tied to Jaehaerys and Alysanne. More so Alysanne as she is the one birthing the children. The father may not be known to all. As Gael the Winter Child is the 13th child born to Alysanne no earlier than 62ac. 30 years before the succession crisis of 92ac (Bael and the 30 year span till he fought his son).

The next is Daemon Targaryen who carves 13 into the Weirwood tree at Harrenhal. Daemon who i have a crazy theory is the child born to Gael the Winterchild by a traveling singer (a Bard), who goes missing from the histories.

The next 13's all tie to Bloodraven for a while.

Bloodraven who is born to Aegon IV who rules for 13 years

Is made hand by Aerys I who rules for 13 years.

and continues as hand to Maekar who serves for 13 years. 

13 generations of Targaryen Kings have sat the throne since Aegon I to present time where Bloodraven sits as Last Greenseerer. (I have wondered about him being the true leaders of the Others as the real Night's King of present times. The OG one died long ago or is trapped in the BlackGate?)

Who becomes L.C. who serves for 13 years and loves a woman with pale skin (Shiera and may have had Melisandre born under a Bleeding Star= Bloodraven = Shiera SeaStar ) just like the Night's King. 

Bran who tells the story of the Night's King as the 13 stuff just before passing beyond the BlackGate to go meet Bloodraven. Whom he meets in the 13th chapter of ADWD.

13 tying to Aerys I who discovers an ancient prophecy. 

13 tied to Jaehaerys II (who marries his children on word of woods witch to produce Rhaegar) who is the 13th king since Jaehaerys I (who closes the BlackGate and who's wife's 13th child is the WinterChild Gael. 

With the last being that Jon Snow dies on Jon Pov 13 of ADWD.

Archived