ERepublik 2

Bormon

[quote name='Harlot' post='1491052' date='Aug 22 2008, 13.27']You bought a Q3 house or you bought the company?[/quote]
The House :) I will edit the previous post for clarity.

ETA: Harlot, I sent some gifts your way.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1491054' date='Aug 22 2008, 14.28']The House :) I will edit the previous post for clarity.

ETA: Harlot, I sent some gifts your way.[/quote]

So did you convert gold to buy the house? I've been thinking about buying one myself.

[quote name='Harlot' post='1491067' date='Aug 22 2008, 13.38']Thanks :cheers:

So did you convert gold to buy the house? I've been thinking about buying one myself.[/quote]
I did, but I got really lucky. I was screwing around and figuring out how things work and I sold some of my gold at an absurd amount. I was able to go back and rebuy some of my gold, I made out. I am trying to save some of my gold atm, so if the goto Thailand manuever works we can invest in a company and I can buy some local currency.

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1491149' date='Aug 22 2008, 15.39']I'm up to $15/day!

Woo Hoo!

And Bormon is going to take over my ER Dude while I'm on vacation. So if I'm doing something strange between Sunday and 9/16... you know it's really the B man!

:)[/quote]

Lets see how many Political parties LP can troll :D

*wonders if there is one that likes furries*

[quote name='Zelgrath' post='1490790' date='Aug 22 2008, 10.58']I want to move to Salem. Can someone help me out with a moving ticket? I don't have the money for one right now and at my pitiful salary it will take a while before I can get one.

Also out of curiosity who from the board plays this game? More importantly what is your eName?[/quote]

I just started this week under the name Cristo Ericanus. I still have 5 invites if anybody wants.

[quote name='Harlot' post='1491554' date='Aug 22 2008, 20.26']My old boss de-friended me. Harsh. I worked for him for a whole week and never missed a day. What, I'm going to turn down a $5/day raise?[/quote]

Man, it sounds like housing is the way to go.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1491560' date='Aug 22 2008, 21.35']ottMan, it sounds like housing is the way to go.[/quote]

It seems to have really taken off in the last week. I've received a steady stream of offers this week. Most at or lower than my then current salary. I checked out the company before moving and they have plenty of cash reserves and are making steady sales so I jumped. Plus I went from a Q3 to a Q2 company so my wellness hit is less.

[quote name='Harlot' post='1491572' date='Aug 22 2008, 20.42']It seems to have really taken off in the last week. I've received a steady stream of offers this week. Most at or lower than my then current salary. I checked out the company before moving and they have plenty of cash reserves and are making steady sales so I jumped. Plus I went from a Q3 to a Q2 company so my wellness hit is less.[/quote]

That was the case for me too..

What company are you at and how much are you making now?

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1491587' date='Aug 22 2008, 21.58']That was the case for me too..

What company are you at and how much are you making now?[/quote]

I went to Atlantic Housing at $16/day now.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1490822' date='Aug 22 2008, 12.18']Mine is my name here. I know I have you friended.

How much are tickets going for in your neck of the woods?[/quote]

About 20 CAD. I've got about 10 right now. It will take me 3 or 4 days to save up for one if I don't buy new food.

I noticed today that there is a newly formed political party in Thailand called the Thailand Reform Party. It seems to be 3 people who just moved there from Brazil. They have also started a food company. I don't think it effects the raid party yet, but it something we should watch.

Archived