Illegal drugs you have done

Meili

[quote name='Watcher' post='1718046' date='Mar 12 2009, 23.33']I really hope the OP isn't a cop who found a new way to get people to admit to drug abuse.[/quote]
Heh. Hypothetically, [i]my friend[/i] may have tried weed a couple times. Though [i]my friend[/i] didn't really feel like he got high. May have been a little more relaxed the second time, but that's it. No confessions about anything harder.

Anyway, since graduating from college a couple years ago, I barely even drink anymore. Maybe once a month when friends come to town, and then no more than two or three drinks. Lot of alcoholism in my family, and we basically had to have an intervention for my father around that time, which pretty much turned me off anything potentially addictive. Besides the internet.

I know.... Tomorrow I'll read this and while I'll remember typing it and am fully aware of what I am doing, I'll be like WTF because my inhibitions are fucking out the window. It's 12:45. I just did my last huge line for the night. I can't even believe I have this shit it's been so long. I pray I can sleep before three. If I remember correctly, The rocking high (there's not even a word to describe) if for around 30 min and then you go down, wanting more. If you don't, you can fall asleep around 1 1/2 to 2 hours later. Fuck, I hope so. I am kinda regretting it, around 10%. 90% is fucking chattering away on this forum, a phone and a chat with a buddy in San Diego.... I am typing like mad and I need to stop but I have so much to Say!!!! I need to be out at a bar.... The fam will notice, so I am stuck her. Blogging with people who have never done it but love The Red Viper as much as me........

I will shut up now and you have no idea how hard that is

Have had a couple of close brushes with good ol' MJ. Have witnessed my step brother partake in a couple of deals, was offered a joint a couple times in college (years 11-12) and have seen my step brother growing/preparing the stuff, but have never actually consumed any.

[quote name='Triskele' post='1718070' date='Mar 12 2009, 22.00']That's generally my position. I am all about weed without actually being a smoker of it myself. Some stuff is going on in Oregon right now which could bring them into California's league, or beyond...stay tuned.

As long as we're on the topic, can anyone who knows for sure confirm if government weed really is all that? I've heard it suggested that someone who is not really into weed might change their mind because the government stuff is so good. I had someone tell me it's just like the quote from American Beauty where he says "G-13, chemically engineered by the US government. Totally potent but it's a completely mellow high...no paranoia."

Is it true or do people just want it to be true?[/quote]

I have some friends in California that have smoke government weed for medical purposes. They claim it is really, really good stuff and I should visit them sometime soon.

[quote name='Meili' post='1718105' date='Mar 12 2009, 22.51']I know.... Tomorrow I'll read this and while I'll remember typing it and am fully aware of what I am doing, I'll be like WTF because my inhibitions are fucking out the window. It's 12:45. I just did my last huge line for the night. I can't even believe I have this shit it's been so long. I pray I can sleep before three. If I remember correctly, The rocking high (there's not even a word to describe) if for around 30 min and then you go down, wanting more. If you don't, you can fall asleep around 1 1/2 to 2 hours later. Fuck, I hope so. I am kinda regretting it, around 10%. 90% is fucking chattering away on this forum, a phone and a chat with a buddy in San Diego.... I am typing like mad and I need to stop but I have so much to Say!!!! I need to be out at a bar.... The fam will notice, so I am stuck her. Blogging with people who have never done it but love The Red Viper as much as me........

I will shut up now and you have no idea how hard that is[/quote]

Why I don't do coke

[quote name='Watcher' post='1718120' date='Mar 13 2009, 01.16']Why I don't do coke[/quote]

It's why I stopped. You have to admit, for thirty minutes, the high is like no other drug I have ever done (never did heroin, crack, ice, meth) but you get the idea.

The prblem arises when that thirty minutes is winding down, you are still fucked but you feel compelled for another bump.

Also, on Coke, When I say fucked up, it isn't like actually being fucked up. You can act, behave and go on with life and no one will know the differnence, unless of course you do a massive amount. You might talk more, be more animated, be jumpy as in pasing bouncing legs, but you can continue just fine. Another reason why the drug is so bad, you can incorporate it in your life and no one is the wiser, except your accountant.

But who am ti say something is wrong....any other day in the past 7 years I could judge away and give advice..... but since I just did another line of blow (I mean I have it, why not? If you decide to do it. do it right) around an hour from now I'll take my sleep meds, not strong and have no combination side effects. And I might take a xanax. I really do need to be in bed by four at the latest....... It's been a while, years, so I don't remember how long over half a ball will keep me up....

I wish I never met that guy at the bar.

ETA I wish someone was in chat to talk to.....I am going nuts nt being able to blab,blab,blab.
The best conversations are always had after several snorts. All other drugs make a coherent great conversation impossible.

[quote name='Meili' post='1718151' date='Mar 13 2009, 03.46']Also, on Coke, When I say fucked up, it isn't like actually being fucked up. You can act, behave and go on with life and no one will know the differnence, unless of course you do a massive amount. You might talk more, be more animated, be jumpy as in pasing bouncing legs, but you can continue just fine. Another reason why the drug is so bad, you can incorporate it in your life and no one is the wiser, except your accountant.[/quote]

Years ago, a friend of mine tried to use that excuse to justify his coke problem. A co-worker tried to tell me that "coke isn't a drug" because no one can tell when he's high.

As for me, I don't do anything harder than pot.

[quote name='Ocean of Notions' post='1718152' date='Mar 13 2009, 02.51']Years ago, a friend of mine tried to use that excuse to justify his coke problem. A co-worker tried to tell me that "coke isn't a drug" because no one can tell when he's high.

As for me, I don't do anything harder than pot.[/quote]

It is a problem and your friend was in denial. And the fact he said coke wasn't a drug at all makes him fucking retarted.

BUT, if your stoned, cruise on to work. I can tell. Sure, not if you took a couple hits off a roach. But smoke a pipe down and worse (and better at the same time) a bong, it is pretty obvious. I guess you can use the flu/cold exxcuse and say you took a lot of NuQuil but that only works once or twice my friend.

spellig is bad because I have a body flexing/tense/twitching problem right now and no patience to go back and correct.....

[quote name='Watcher' post='1718046' date='Mar 12 2009, 23.33']I really hope the OP isn't a cop who found a new way to get people to admit to drug abuse.[/quote]

If I am, I just got fired and sentenced. 11 lines of blow tonight say I'm not. (AGAIN I want to make it clear with each post, this is a first since like 2002. I have also never done it regularly. From 2001 to 2003 (maybe 4), I haven't even smoked a joint not to mention a hard drug.

Besides an Oxy in Christmas that was prescribed to my mother. So 7 years free. And I pick Coke to break the trend.... bad choice now that I realize I have to be up in 150 minutes

[quote]Notice, I admitted to nothing. smoking.gif

Besides, a cop would need some corroborating evidence other than random strangers possibly talking shit over the internet.[/quote]

You guys are totally paranoid. You can't be arrested for admitting to past drug use.

[quote]Also, on Coke, When I say fucked up, it isn't like actually being fucked up. You can act, behave and go on with life and no one will know the differnence, unless of course you do a massive amount. You might talk more, be more animated, be jumpy as in pasing bouncing legs, but you can continue just fine. Another reason why the drug is so bad, you can incorporate it in your life and no one is the wiser, except your accountant.[/quote]

Heh, if you say so, I can usually tell, but I guess I have some experience. On topic: dude, get out of the house now. You're on a coke binge, which needs, no REQUIRES booze to go with it. Most bars are closed now, so I guess you're kind of SoL, but I'd rather wander the streets with a brown-bagged 40 then sit in my house when I'm blown to fuck. Either way, I don't see you going to sleep tonight, so wife's gonna be pissed one way or the other.

I was given a shot of morphine in hospital once. Apparently this was enough to render me completely catatonic so I can't vouch much for my chemical tolerance. Other than that I'm pretty much completely straight-edge. Never tried drugs or tobacco. I've been drunk maybe three or four times in my life and I don't plan on doing it again. I'm even careful to limit my caffeine intake. Yeah it might be dull, but like some have mentioned upthread, I hate losing self-control.

[quote name='Meili' post='1718012' date='Mar 13 2009, 14.07']And do you still dabble?

I'll start with the basic "gateway" drug. I smoked pot in high school. Not often. Not even once a week. But I would say every month of my Junior and Senior year, at some point I did partake of the bong. That's pot. To be honest I never liked it and hate it now, even the smell........ There are other drugs though :thumbsup: and on we go.[/quote]
Not exactly the sort of thing I would be willing to talk about on a message board.

Guest Raidne
IMO, you can [i]too[/i] tell when someone's been doing lines. I mean, I can tell here in [i]writing[/i] - you don't think people can tell in [i]person[/i]?

The worst I've ever done is marijuana, and I haven't done that in nearly 20 years. I didn't really like it--all it did was give me the munchies.

When I was a teenager, you couldn't get cocaine. Well, you could get it, but it was expensive and us city kids couldn't afford it. Crack was unheard of. Heroin was tough to get, too, so most of the kids did pills like Yellow Jackets, Red Bennies, etc. Some did LSD and Angel Dust, but mostly pills and doobies.

There was a parent seminar at my daughter's middle school a couple of weeks ago on illegal drugs. Some of the parents are totally clueless--what rock do they live under, I wonder? They say that we live in a "nice" community and that our kids don't do drugs because they're well off. Well, me and my big mouth told them point blank that if they think their kids aren't doing drugs, they're delusional. I remember that my oldest brother made a TON of cash selling drugs to the "well off" kids from the "nice" communities--more than he ever made from the city kids we went to school with. Why? Because these kids have the money. They get huge allowances and they're spending their money on drugs. Not all of them, of course, but quite a few.

Honestly, these people were shocked. They really had no idea. Some of these kids go to the local private school where tuition costs more than Harvard...and they're being investigated for dealing Ritalin and Adderall.

When I was a teenager, we couldn't get coke, or heroin, or hell, anything past pot. I knew who to see about opium or pot, but past that, nope.

I was old enough not to want to when I knew where to get coke, meth, or H. I watched a buddy of mine start down the slippery slope of meth, and that was enough to tell me i didn't want to go there.

I have never intentionally done anything worse than mushrooms, opium or pot (they're all organic, so I am good), but once, I bought some weed laced with something, because I was friggin halucinating. I was spaceman spiff flying out in space.

[quote name='Frog Eater' post='1718246' date='Mar 13 2009, 08.47']When I was a teenager, we couldn't get coke, or heroin, or hell, anything past pot. I knew who to see about opium or pot, but past that, nope.

I was old enough not to want to when I knew where to get coke, meth, or H. I watched a buddy of mine start down the slippery slope of meth, and that was enough to tell me i didn't want to go there.

I have never intentionally done anything worse than mushrooms, opium or pot (they're all organic, so I am good), but once, I bought some weed laced with something, because I was friggin halucinating. I was spaceman spiff flying out in space.[/quote]
Probably LSD. That happened to a friend of mine once. We were at a party and he was playing chess and he freaked out because he thought the chess pieces were alive and trying to kill him.

Archived