A bully getting what he deserves.

Returned

Ah, the trials and tribulations of an Australian public education.

(NB: the same shit happens in private school but you get a much better class of bully)

I like how the girl is holding off possible retribution against chubby kid. ^^

She looks pretty sporty, his little shitbag mate excercised proper discretion in backing off.

I like how the girl is holding off possible retribution against chubby kid. ^^

haha, I hadn't noticed that. I was too busy watching the battered bully stumbling around like a rolled drunk. :eek:

By the sounds of the somewhat feral facebook comments it looks like the bullied got the book chucked at him and the instigator got off.

Doesn't particularly surprise me - there's a culture in Australian high schools of going soft on provocation and responding heavily to retaliation. As a bullied kid who hit back (though I dished out nothing like this poor kid) I remember being put into special session with the other misfits while our antagonists got lunch break.

I must hasten to add that I'd hesitate to condone the bullied kid's reaction. It looked like he was really trying to kill the bully. There was some pretty serious force used in a full body slam against wooden beams. His reaction is understandable, but not really something we should be praising. But that's what comes of situations that are ignored and brushed off by the adults until the one picked on explodes. I guess we should be happy it didn't escalate further - as far as we know. Looked like the friend of the bully, after being stopped by the taller girl, continues to follow the kid.

I must hasten to add that I'd hesitate to condone the bullied kid's reaction. It looked like he was really trying to kill the bully. There was some pretty serious force used in a full body slam against wooden beams. His reaction is understandable, but not really something we should be praising.

Maybe no praising, but enjoying? Sure.

I, for one, am sick of hearing all the depressing, "bullied teen commits suicide" stories. They won't stop bullying. Maybe a story that reads, "victim stands up to tormentor, beats bully to death" will. After all, most bullies are cowards. If they learn that their actions might have actual repercussions it might begin to curb the bullying.

I must hasten to add that I'd hesitate to condone the bullied kid's reaction. It looked like he was really trying to kill the bully. There was some pretty serious force used in a full body slam against wooden beams. His reaction is understandable, but not really something we should be praising. But that's what comes of situations that are ignored and brushed off by the adults until the one picked on explodes. I guess we should be happy it didn't escalate further - as far as we know. Looked like the friend of the bully, after being stopped by the taller girl, continues to follow the kid.

Im praising the kid. Noone will ever dare bully him at that school again, I promise you. I know that if the bully had contracted more.. serious injuries a lot of people would not condone the actions of the bullied kid. I am not one of those persons..

There's mental bullying... and than there's physical mistreatment. If you want to call people names, you're an ass. But you just don't ever, touch another person.

Archived