Which character would make for a fun drinking buddy?

AngrySoviet

Oberyn and King Robert without a doubt. Can you imagine two happier drunks? Plus if you're single and trying to pick up women I can't envision another pair better.

I would love to party with Tyrion but Bronn would have to be there because Tyrion would inevitably piss of some drunken loud mouth and start a brawl.

Tyrion would by far be the funniest... So long as you let him get pissed drunk, and you were DD for the evening.

I feel like Renly would be a lot of fun. Not too sloppy drunk, not too angry drunk, not too slutty drunk... Renly and his buddies seem just right.

Maybe the Greatjon, so long as he has the van. I wouldn't want to see him angry.

The Hound has got to be the worst, however. He seems like the sourest Otherf*#ker in Westeros when he has a skin of wine. Plays drinking games like, "Wanna hear about my melted face?" and, "Shut up, or I will kill you!"

Oberyn Martell, hands-down. Being surrounded by a harem of scantily-clad beauties with liberal attitudes on sexuality is a big plus in this reckoning. Plus, he has a fine wit and nasty sense of humor.

Not worried about what might end up in your wine?

DOLOROUS EDD !

Dolorous Edd's bit about the Watch figuring out how to get the brothers to continue working after death (ASoS?) is the funniest passage in the entire series. I crack up every time I read it.

King Robert (See UserName) obviously my number one. I would want to drop King Robert on the Vegas strip and let the antics follow... I can see him at the strip club being like "I make it rain dragons wench I'm the bloody king"

In a strange way I can kind of see Illaryo as the Asian Gangster from the Hangover. I can just imagine being at his place seeing him get wasted and be like "want to see a Panda bang a Giraffe... I can make it happen my friend"..

I would live to get Qyburn tanked and find out that Un-Gregor is 70% vacuum parts and gum with the remainder being a small goat that "pilots" it.

King Robert (See UserName) obviously my number one. I would want to drop King Robert on the Vegas strip and let the antics follow... I can see him at the strip club being like "I make it rain dragons wench I'm the bloody king"

Imagine the King in all his bling, tossing gold pieces to all the video girls with Ser Weezy of the Ink Tears and Lord Kelly Yellowwater.

Just make sure that Robert is not too drunk that he can't recognize the difference between a war hammer and a gold dragon. I wouldn't want to be in the room should he ever "make it rain" with war hammers.

• 2 months later...

Archived