Which character would make for a fun drinking buddy?

AngrySoviet

Tyrion, hands down, the stuff this guy would say would have me laughing so hard I would probably piss myself. However, if you could get a character drunk to see what info you could get out of him and her, I would have to say Varys. I would not want to be his "buddy" though.

Tormund, the best drinking pal you could possibly have.

I agree :) He'd be my first choice.

My second choice would be Stannis. I would get him as drunk as possible and then do everything in my power to see if I could make him laugh- like out loud.

@Everyone who said Tormund. Keep in mind that when he is drunk he will fuck everything that moves :D

I'd say Taena Merryweather too. Would not mind a bit of drinking with her and my gf :drool: .

Edit: I have just been slaped :P

All the Martells (including Sand Snakes and Elleria) but Quentyn. Sorry Quentyn. Oberyn most of all.

Catelyn always reminded me of my mother. Her and Lady Mormont would be super fun. AND ASHA OMG, so fun.

Thumbs down on Robert Baratheon. He hits ladies when he's drunk.

Ser Grandfather and Maester Aemon would be excellent as well.

All the Martells (including Sand Snakes and Elleria) but Quentyn. Sorry Quentyn. Oberyn most of all.

Catelyn always reminded me of my mother. Her and Lady Mormont would be super fun. AND ASHA OMG, so fun.

Thumbs down on Robert Baratheon. He hits ladies when he's drunk.

Ser Grandfather and Maester Aemon would be excellent as well.

Tbf, at least it was Cersei.

Certainly Tyrion (from before ASOS) - we saw how much drunken fun he was.

Dornish people. Any Dornish, really, but mostly Oberyn and the older Sand Snakes. Maybe Arianne too - imagine all the crazy stories they could tell.

I agree with those who have said a drunken Stannis would be a funny sight, I'd certainly love to try that.

Now, who I'd never want to have a drink with would be Jon Snow. I love the guy, but I wouldn't be able to stand his sentimental drunken self, as shown in his first POV during the feast. :eek:

Robert Baratheon

Bronn

Tyrion Lannister

Tormund Giantsbane

Just imagine being the fifth person going out with that group.

Stay the hell away from the ironborn. "For the tenth time, i'm not doing the ****ing finger dance, how stupid are you?"

/end thread]

Archived