[Book Spoilers][Show Spoilers] I HAVE DRAGONS!

Jaimie dislexya is a major concern for me

As same as dolorous edd depresion and Cersei hysteria

Probably Tyrion has a inferiority complex and Arya PTSD, Sansa a stokolm syndrome and Danny a borderline personality disorder

And drogon a paranoia

So they only need medication and therapy and maybe some group therapy and the show will and with everybody cured

If you must know, Dany is certainly bred as a megalomaniac (having delusions of grandeur) as was Viserys. Both Sansa and Arya have PTSD, but Sansa has no Stockholm syndrome - she's just acting the loving fiancée, and you can see that when she decides to trust Shae. Dolorous Edd is depressed and Cersei is histrionic and paranoid.

Jaime's dyslexia as described by Tywin is new, but is interesting and helps explain further

a. why Jaime has a measure for respect for Tyrion (as a learned man, something Jaime can't do) and b. why he feels repressed by his father so much. Definitely good piece of characterisation for Tywin and Jaime both.

I hope Irri's death will have some meaning,

After thinking about this a couple of days, I hope so too, cause all of D&D plot changes (as contrasted to plot deletions which were dramatic necessity)have made sense. This one did not.

After thinking about this a couple of days, I hope so too, cause all of D&D plot changes (as contrasted to plot deletions which were dramatic necessity)have made sense. This one did not.

Was she really dead? I didn't see any obvious wounds on her? Could she have possibly just been knocked out? If she is dead there are no more featured Dothraki she can identify with. They already killed Rakharo...

Why are people so upset of Irri's death ? She barely had 3 lines last season and 2 this one. It's not like she was crucial to any storyline or was even a strong character to begin with.

Because it is known...

The producers probably allowed this so Dany's story could have a bit more spice. Admit it; we're more than halfway through the season and all she's done is walk through a waste, find a temporary home and do her "I will take what is mine" tantrum. She needs to have an "enemy", so this change is merely a plot tool to quicken the pace and have her charge to THotU.

Why are people so upset of Irri's death ? She barely had 3 lines last season and 2 this one. It's not like she was crucial to any storyline or was even a strong character to begin with.

Like I mentioned elsewhere , it's not a plot driver, but George keeps a Dothraki 'fringe' on things Dany as dramatic continuity, it was a nice touch on George's part, gezz that cast member could not have cost that much!

I suddenly realize are the dragons supposed to be a little more than just a wee bit larger at this point?

They didn't starve since E10 of S1.

And by the by Dany had that line about 'now they can feed themselves', which means we missed totally the deal where she remembers to cook their meat...that went by kind of fast!

Dany seems to be going on a longer progression as a person (hopefully):

Season 1: Weak to Strong

Season 2 - 4: Figuring out what is really worth fighting for -- going from "the Iron Throne is mine by right!" to wanting to do the best for her people -- "Mother! Mother!"

Season 5 - 6: Figuring out that intentions are not enough -- the failure in Mereen

Season 7 - ?: Kicking Ass?

Because in the previous episode the interplay between her, Doreah, and Dany was the most interesting thing going on in Qarth. It gave me hope that Dany's storyline wasn't going to be the weak link in the show, because they could flush out all the characters around Dany to actually be interesting. She's just an interchangeable "It is known" reciter in the books, but they were flushing her out so she was starting to be much more than that. Then they promptly kill her off.

Also she was hot.

Like I mentioned elsewhere , it's not a plot driver, but George keep a Dothraki 'fringe' on things Dany as dramatic continuity, it was a nice touch on George's part, gezz that cast member could not have cost that much!

She costs something. There's also potential scheduling issues, or maybe they really didn't like her acting or maybe it was just difficult to write scenes with all these characters there. I'm glad it was her and not Roxanne McKee who was axed.

Ok, if anybody was able to get their hands only the ONLY THREE DRAGONS IN EXISTENCE, AND POSSIBLY EVER AGAIN they would never allow Dany to reclaim them. Dragons are invaluable and there is no way somebody (not as dumb as Dany) would ever let them get out of their reach. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Hmmm, if I had something really valuable, would I:

a) Leave them on the estate of the richest man in the city, behind his security or:

B) Carry them with me to the estate of someone who may steal them and put myself completely in his power with only three other people to help.

Perhaps Xaro and Dany underestimated the security needs, but traveling with her dragons is ten times dumber than keeping them at Xaro's. Do you carry every dollar you have in your wallet?

Where was Jorah while all this was going on?

Yeah I thought Jorah was the one bodyguard Dany would always have or be allowed anywhere.

That scene is a condensing of the several requests she makes for ships in the novel...

Last episode it looked as if she was going to wait for Jorah to find her a ship.

Now Dany's Qarth story needed some jazzing up ... but we have had very loose sequence planning in this episode.

The one at Harrenhal being the other. According to the listings D&D and George write the rest of the episodes.

(Tho D&D have had a kind of 'loose eye' on supervising the two Taylor has written.)

Yeah I thought Jorah was the one bodyguard Dany would always have or be allowed anywhere.

That scene is a condensing of the several requests she makes for ships in the novel...

Last episode it looked as if she was going to wait for Jorah to find her a ship.

Now Dany's Qarth story needed some jazzing up ... but we have had very loose sequence planning in this episode.

The one at Harrenhal being the other. According to the listings D&D and George write the rest of the episodes.

(Tho D&D have had a kind of 'loose eye' on supervising the two Taylor has written.)

It may be that Jorah was sending his letters to Varys. I remember how shocked I was to find out how long he continued as a spy. Most assumed it ended with the poison whine incident (as I did) and this may be the first hint the show has dropped that shows that his spying is continuing.

Hmmm, if I had something really valuable, would I:

a) Leave them on the estate of the richest man in the city, behind his security or:

B) Carry them with me to the estate of someone who may steal them and put myself completely in his power with only three other people to help.

Perhaps Xaro and Dany underestimated the security needs, but traveling with her dragons is ten times dumber than keeping them at Xaro's. Do you carry every dollar you have in your wallet?

No no no, you miss the point. Whoever stole the dragons (assumed the warlocks) would NEVER return them. They would either beef up security or get out of the area and hide. Dany would not be allowed to recover them. Dragons are infinitely valuable, since they are the only ones and may be the only ones to ever exist again. I am not blaming Dany's security, I am blaming the writing. We all know she is going to recover her dragons, but that would never be allowed to happen.

I thought Jorah was out trying to find a ship. He gave that great speech about why he wants to see her on the iron throne, then Dany says: "get me a ship." That's where I thought he was.

Maybe he was also sending a letter to Varys. It's possible, but I thought he was spying on Dany for a pardon. The pardon came last season and then he saved her form the poison. So maybe he isn't spying any more?

Archived