What three names would you say?

Roslin Frey, or at least her unborn child, trying to take away Sansa's birthright and ladyship from the Riverlands

Jeyne Westerling, or at least her unborn child, trying to take away Sansa's brithright and Queenship from the North

And then Bran or Rickon, I know it's sad I like the kids but... Sansa is the oldest Stark, she should not have trifle with these babies to get her birthright

Seeing as though her earlier stupidity is one of the primary reasons that birthright is eligible, i have no problem with her getting skipped. Maybe with the reason she's getting skipped (gender) but not with the end result.

Seeing as though her earlier stupidity is one of the primary reasons that birthright is eligible, i have no problem with her getting skipped. Maybe with the reason she's getting skipped (gender) but not with the end result.
No, you misundertand these unborn kids are the legal heirs I want Sansa to skip over them. And what do you mean by "Seeing as though her earlier stupidity is one of the primary reasons that birthright is eligible"?

If I was in Arya's situation and not some pathetic, foolish, petty little girl, I'd pick Tywin, Joffrey and Cersei Lannister. With them three big figures gone, the Lannisters would crumble into dust before Stannis and Robb.

But knowing what I know about future events, I'd definitely get rid of Roose Bolton, Walder Frey and Tywin Lannister. Without them, the chances of a Red Wedding still happening would be slim, and Robb would be able to carry out his plans in peace.

Archived