Which character were you most glad to see die?

WingedWolf

Ned. I was worried he would be the typical fantasy character who'd do dumb things out of the goodness of his heart but get away with it against all logic time after time, something I really dislike.

Tywin too, for different reasons. This son of a bitch deserved to die a thousand times over.

Joffrey, Catelyn, and the Mountain...im hoping Sansa gets killed even though I have a hard time figuring out how it would happen ad also I really cannot wait for Ramsay's death (in a twist of irony I hope theon flays his ass to death)

Joffrey. I remember yelling and fist-pumping with mad glee at 3 AM when as I read about his choking. No other moment in the series has had that effect on me.

Runner up: Janos Slynt.

Personally I hated how Tywin died. He deserved better, and I've never forgiven Tyrion for murdering his father.

(Dis)honorable mentions: Gregor Clegane (I was pleased his dying was slow and painful), Little Walder (a 10 year old, fat, arrogant Frey brat showing signs of becoming another Ramsay? Who wanted to hunt Bran and Rickon down when they were his hosts? Destroy it).

Archived