Which character were you most glad to see die?

WingedWolf

As the title says, just a general discussion on dead, hated characters.

For me, it really was Lyssa Tully-Arren, my hate for her was probably the strongest I've ever felt against a fictional character, and went from severely disliking to nearly loving Ol' Baelish for making that skank fly.

The way she made Tyrion her own prisoner over Cat's, the way she did not help her family in the war in any way, the way she raised her shit of a son, and the way she treated Sansa all contributed to my hate.

So, who's death made anyone else over-joyed?

Janos.

I know most people will say Joffrey, but really, although hating him like the plague, I knew he would eventually ruin his rule. Janos on the other hand could of done great damage to the Nightswatch and the rest of the kingdom had Jon not decided to take his head off (which is still my favourite Jon badass moment so far).

Joffrey without question,

Although I would have preferred it to be much more gruesome, like having his entrails spilled and being allowed to slowly bleed out whilst being mocked by whoever did the deed.

Was happy to see Lysa get it though, and Slynt's was a very satisfactory end (Go Jon!)

Joffrey, Tywin, Lysa, and Catelyn.

By the time the Red Wedding came around I was ready to see Cat go. I liked Robb in the novels, but I'm looking forward to the RW in the show even more now, considering how much I hate his character on there.

Archived