Three for Dinner?

Spiderweaves

Maester Aemon, Ygrette, & Melisandre - Drastic differences in pov's and perspective, and all of them hard headed.

Arya, Brienne, & Random Mormont - For a dinner with without ladies.

The Bastard of Bolton, Qyburn, & The late lord Frey - Creepy Halloween murder-mystery dinner theatre.... heh.

Cersie, Queen of Thorns, & Dany - *cat hiss*

Dolorous Edd, Tyrion, & DarkStar - 3 stooges Dinner.

Illyn Paine, Robert Strong, & Wex - Peas and Quiet.

Joffrey, Viserys, & Theon - Wine and Cheese.

Jojen, Princess Shireen, & The Kindly Old Waif - Creepy Children of the Corn Dinner.

Podrick Payne, Samwell Tarly, & Reek (With Robert Strong as the Waiter) - ......I don't know, Just would be funny to see them all petrified, trying to hold a conversation.

For fun, drinking, whoring and story telling:

Robert,

Oberyn

and

Tyrion

For a deeper conversation about Honor, Justice and all that stuff: Ned, Stannis and Barristan Selmy.

For a date or something that involves sex: Cersei, Asha, and Ygritte (from TV)

Edd,Oleana and Genna Lannister for hilarious conversation

How could I have forgotten Genna Frey/Lannister! Silly me ... :blushing:

So my girls' gossip night would have have Genna, Olenna and Cersei. Fire extinguishers at the ready, and watch the reputations get shredded.

Personally, I'll invite

Shireen Baratheon (she does deserve some enjoyment, and her own wedding would provide it....oops, did I just say wedding? I slipped....*nervous chuckle* There would also be some lavish food provided for her.....how about Frey and Bolton pies? *chuckle*)

Kevan Lannister (Anti-Varys movement resurrects Kevan and invites him to dinner to talk about his achievements and talk about the way to destroy Varys' plans big time. We don't want Aegon, we want King Tommen*!)

Myrcella Baratheon, sister to King Tommen, king of Rhoynar and First men and Protector of Realm (:DDDDDDDDDDDDD)

*With Shireen as his queen

Archived