The Last Sentence

rmholt

"That dragon stew is even hotter than you, my love."

"Have some goat milk with it, sweetie, that might cool your vicious tongue. You know, your brother manages the castle kitchen singlehanded but he is still a beginner"

"Btw, why did he change the spelling of his name?"

"Fashion. And it derives from Jamie the Manyburnt, my greatgreatgreat-uncle who wanted to be a maester and became a cook because he had dyslexia"

"Hmmm....capsicum or chopped dragon......your mouth might be burning hot tonight......"

.....and the notorious last sentence:

"Let's have dessert, and now!"

“So it was all you,” Tyrion said. “Every plot, every war, the dragons, even the bloody Others. Turning one against the other, until now only you and I remain.” He threw back his head and drained his cup, swallowed, and then screwed up his face. “But why?”

Varys shrugged out of his flowery silk shorts. “Because of this,” he said.

Tyrion squinted his mismatched eyes. He was not surprised to see it, for he had guessed as much a long time ago. What did surprise him, however, was how small it was. Bigger than his own pink staff he had to admit, but not by much. “I don’t understand,” he said, puzzled.

“For years they mocked me,” Varys said. “So much so that pretending to be a eunuch was less shameful. But I swore I’d have my revenge one day. And now, as you say, it’s just you and I.” He gave a titter as he slowly became aroused. “And I’m the king!”

Tyrion looked away in disgust, staring at the wall, but he could not escape his horror. It was true. Even a man with a very small penis could cast a very large shadow.

Even smaller than Tyrion's "bulbous purple head"?

Ser Illyn Payne stared at approaching duo. Finally, he saw that they are Balon Greyjoy and Eddard Stark. He tilted his head.

"I thought you fell of the bridge." he said to Balon. Turning towards Eddard, he added "And I cut off your head myself!"

"What's dead may never die!" Balon and Eddard responded "And weren't you supposed to be mute?"

And finally, the King looked down upon his court and relatives, all sitting around the table at the foot of his throne. His toils were finally over; he had earned his due. Three kings he killed, and the third and final queen lay bleeding at his feet. The Stormborn, they had called her. But no one could defeat him anymore. The whole court beyond the table stood silently, waiting for his declaration. Slowly, he stood up, cleared his throat, and stated;

"Heh."

<insert character name> laid down on the frozen ground, cold to his bones, not able to move even if he had wanted to. <insert character name> could see it now. The trees weeping as the snow melted from the heat of the sun rays. The birds coming back from distant lands after having fled from the cold fury of winter. Children playing outside as the warmth opened up a new world. It feels so real, like I could reach out and touch it. Spring, <insert character name> thought as the the full frenzy of a menacing blizzard buried him where he lay, unmoving, stiff as a frozen log. This is not so bad a fate, <insert character name> thought, before he slept in silently, dreaming of spring.

Dany had finally gotten what was hers, the Iron Throne of Westeros. Yet it was a throne she worked to get, not promised to her by birth. She had seen that so clearly now. Her dragons were gone, buried in the snow as ice clashed with fire. But still, it felt good to be queen.

She sat on her throne and sighed. But something launched her forward, off the throne and on the floor. It was a familiar hand, and she whirled around to see what had struck her. A tall, lanky man stood above her, with a horrifically deformed face. There was gold where there should have been skin, and the hair that strung out underneath the man's crown were white and brittle. The man laughed historically, though not from amusement.

"I told you not to awake the dragon" he sneered. And the last thing Dany saw was as jet of flame as it left his mouth and engulfed her. She took the throne with fire and blood. And lost it, with fire and blood.

Archived