As he lay all around with darkness around

the taste of blood on his tongue

his brothers knelt by him and prayed him a pray

he smiled, he laughed and he sung

Brothers oh brothers my days here are done

the Dornishman's taken my life

but what does it matter for all men must die

and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife

As Tyrion struggle with the knifewound in his back, Littlefinger grabbed his pointed beard, and pulled. He pulled so hard Tyrion thought all the hair would rip off. Instead, his face slid down along with his hand. A mask Tyrion thought. He looked up as he saw Petyr Baelish turn into a large man, wider than he was tall. The man had a big, white beard, and was well into the winter of his life. Large glass lenses sat upon his big, red nose. The man laughed. "No one is safe" were the last words Tyrion heard before succumbing to the dark.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/comalies/25658039/174419/original.jpg

@Mr. Motte -- I thought you were describing Santa Claus! :lol:

hahaha I feel GRRM and Santa Claus are interchangeable! Well, at least physically... because Santa Claus will give you presents, and GRRM will take all you hold dear.

The body of Lord Ramsey Bolton fell headless, right next to that of Lord Baelish himself.

The pack was busy in the background, tearing the meat form Ser Ilyn Payne and Hosteen Frey's bones. One hundred sworn swords looked on, yet none dared venture out of the gates.

The Wraith mounted Stranger, then pointed Needle at the cask of bones, lying in the wet snow. Blood poured offthe blade as while Lady Dustin and Bowen Marsh looked on from the parapets of the Dreadfort.

She snarled up at the battlements, "You better bury Ned right!... Better not cut up, nor otherwise harm no whores... or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches!"

The Wraith spurred the horse up the road, and with Shaggydog, Ghost and Nymeria trailing close behind her, she disappeared into the onslaught of sleet.

The body of Lord Ramsey Bolton fell headless, right next to that of Lord Baelish himself.

The pack was busy in the background, tearing the meat form Ser Ilyn Payne and Hosteen Frey's bones. One hundred sworn swords looked on, yet none dared venture out of the gates.

The Wraith mounted Stranger, then pointed Needle at the cask of bones, lying in the wet snow. Blood poured offthe blade as while Lady Dustin and Bowen Marsh looked on from the parapets of the Dreadfort.

She snarled up at the battlements, "You better bury Ned right!... Better not cut up, nor otherwise harm no whores... or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches!"

The Wraith spurred the horse up the road, and with Shaggydog, Ghost and Nymeria trailing close behind her, she disappeared into the onslaught of sleet.

Awesome movie.

Jon Snow sat on the Iron Throne a tired man. The Others had been defeated, the wall had been rebuilt and all the Seven Kingdoms were once again united. All Jon Snow wanted to do was take one long slumber, never to be disturbed, but being king, he couldn't do that. so he had spent all afternoon hearing the usual peasants complaining about the usual complaints.

He was getting bored when up came a man who he had never seen before. "Jaime" he said looking at the Kingslayer "Who is this man and what does he want?"

Jaime looked at the King and said"This is Howland Reed and he claims to know who your true parents are"

The end

Author's note-Because fuck you that's why

The dragons burned down the ghost grass, the cities and castles, the People, the wall, the Iron throne, and the ships. Westeros was truly boiling, a place Others dared not venture. Westeros was at peace and Dany had finally conquered with Fire and Blood. But mainly fire.

The raven viewed the smoking battlefield with glee; his plans had come to fruition and every obstacle to his rule was smashed. Baratheon, Stark, Lannister, Targaryen. All nothing in the face of his almighty fury.

"Corn," he mused, mussing his feathers with his beak. "Corn."

The raven viewed the smoking battlefield with glee; his plans had come to fruition and every obstacle to his rule was smashed. Baratheon, Stark, Lannister, Targaryen. All nothing in the face of his almighty fury.

"Corn," he mused, mussing his feathers with his beak. "Corn."

Not only do I like this, I like this a lot. :thumbsup:

Joffrey put another bolt in his customized crossbow as he stepped out of the shadows, over his mothers corpse, still with the Imps hands around her throat. Lowering the weapon to an inch of his Uncles mismatched eyes he growled:

"Didn't you know Uncle?" he rasped through lips pale as death. "Kings don't die. They reload."

TWANG!

The end.

Joffrey put another bolt in his customized crossbow as he stepped out of the shadows, over his mothers corpse, still with the Imps hands around her throat. Lowering the weapon to an inch of his Uncles mismatched eyes he growled:

"Didn't you know Uncle?" he rasped through lips pale as death. "Kings don't die. They reload."

TWANG!

The end.

And then Tyrion did the Matrix.

He awoke slowly and wiped the sleep from his eyes. The intensity of the dream lingered with him for a few seconds, and as he rose to pour himself a glass of Arbor Gold from the wine jug that lay on his bedside table, Rhaegar Targaryen decided that Lyanna Stark wasn't his type.

Archived